𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12

Earlier that day..

"I DID EVERYTHING YOU TOLD ME, I FOLLOWED YOUR ORDERS. CANT YOU LET ME GO?! I WANNA LIVE MY LIFE!" Y/N shouted at Mr. Kang. "DON'T YOU DARE USE THAT TONE TO ME, YOUNG LADY." Mr.Kang slapped her across her face and used a sharp rod to make cuts on her calves, Y/N screamed in agony. He taped her mouth shut and locked her in their basement.

Y/N sat on the chair crying, she tried screaming for help but her screams were too muffled to be heard. Her head hung low and she felt nauseous because of how much blood she was losing from the wounds on her leg, she later blacked out. 

Back to the present..

Y/N slowly woke up the next day on Yeonjun's bed. IVs were attached to her hand and bandages were wrapped on her leg. She looked to her left and saw Yeonjun sleeping on the floor. Y/N tried to get up and get water but she was too weak. Yeonjun immediately woke up when Y/N made a slight noise, "Are you ok? What did he do to you? Do your legs hurt a lot? On a scale of 1-10, how much do they hurt?" He bursted out quick questions to Y/N while he checked all of her bandages and IV. "I'm fine, It's just a few cuts" Y/N said, Yeonjun quickly went to the kitchen and got her a glass of water. "What was the last thing you remember before you blacked out?.." Yeonjun asked in a careful tone, "I remember.. Mr.Kang locking me in the basement" Y/N said.

For the rest of the morning, Y/N rested on the bed and scrolled through her phone. She was clearing up her storage when suddenly an article from the mafia news outlet popped out. She quickly clicked on it and she was confused the moment she read the title. 'Daughter of the Kang Gang's leader passed away..' "What the fuck?!" Y/N said as she read the title. "What happened?" Yeonjun said as he got up and went next to her. Y/N showed him the article and he was confused. They both red the article and they scrolled further and saw a video of an interview about her "death". 

The next day..

Karina arrived at the funeral and placed Y/N's favorite flowers on the pile of flowers. Lots of people arrived at her funeral. They lit candles and placed flowers beside her coffin. Everyone was devastated about Y/N's sudden "death". Minutes later, A woman arrives in a red velvet dress. People made way for her. She walked towards the coffin and placed a red rose. "hmm, How devastating." Y/N said sarcastically, everyone turned their heads and recognized her. "How could a mafia get pushed around and used.. Awwh, soo sad isn't it father?" She said in a cold tone as she shifted her gaze to Mr.Kang. "It must be soo sad to see their daughter pass away right in front of them, wasn't it father?" Y/N pointed a gun to his head, People started screaming and run out of the venue. "run." She whispered in his ear, she let go of him and he quickly ran away.