𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

Y/N woke up in a bed full of empty bags of chips and soda cans. "Unnie, wake up!" Y/N said while shaking Karina's shoulders carefully. Karina woke up and smiled with her eyes still glued together. Y/N went to the white couch by the window and scrolled through her phone and checked her messages, But suddenly Yeonjun called. They had a fun little chat over the phone for 5 minutes.

"OUHHHH WHOS THATTT Y/N???" Karina said when she busted into the room. Y/N immediately ended the call and said "Nobody~". "Hmm you gotta introduce him to me or else I'm beating you up" Karina said in a sarcastic tone. "Okk whatever you say unnie" Y/N said while rolling her eyes at Karina. "C'mon get ready, Taehyun said he'll pick you up in an hour. I already packed all your clothes inside your luggages" Karina said as she cleaned up all the soda cans from the floors. "Ok unnie~" Y/N got ready and packed all the things she brought to karina's house.

A couple of minutes later, Y/N saw Taehyun's car drive up to Karina's driveway so she left the house and went to his car. "Hii Y/N-ah~ have you eaten?" Taehyun asked as he pulled her in for a hug. "Nope, I was busy packing so I wasn't able to eat my breakfast yet. "Omo~ You must be hungry. Let's go to the restaurant by the pier" Taehyun drove his car to the pier. 

Y/N and Taehyun left their car and entered the restaurant. They sat on their seat and ordered their food. Y/N looked out the window beside them and she remembered the time when her and Yeonjun went to the same location. She was appreciating the pretty mountains and trees beside the pier. "Y/N-ah! are you listening?" Taehyun snapped his fingers in front of Y/N's face to catch her attention. "As I was saying, We're going back to the house later 'cause eomma and appa wanted to talk to you." Taehyun said before he took a spoonful of his jjajangmyeon. "B-but why?" Y/N asked, "I don't know, they just told me to bring you to the house" Tehyun replied.

The siblings finish their meal and headed to the Kang's mansion. They both walk towards the front door. "You know you don't have too.. You can back out if you don't want to" Taehyun said, "No it's fine, it's kinda too late to back out anyways" She reassured him with a bright smile. Taehyun answered the door and their mother answered. "I'm soo sorry Y/N-ah.. I'm soo sorry I couldn't protect you.." Y/N's mother immediately pulled her into a hug. "It's ok eomma.. You didn't do anything wrong." Y/N said as she reassured her mother and patted her back. Mrs.Kang pulled away from the hug and asked to speak with Taehyun. Y/N went up to her room and reunited with her cat. "Omo~ Hows my baby  Nari? I see you've been fed- ALOT." Y/N looked over at Nari's food bowl and saw an overfilled bowl of kitten food. She played with her kitten.

"Me and your father were planning to tell Y/N already.. She's at the right age to know" His mother said. "And I was planning to make her move out since she's basically a nuisance in this household." His father added. "Nuisance? Y/N's a nuisance?.. after everything she's done for you?! She risks her life for every stupid mission you give her, you beat her up and you made her spend her whole childhood training and seeing people drop dead on the floor just because you wanted to make her a weapon to use. A NUISANCE? HOW DARE YOU. YOU'RE FUCKING SICK." Taehyun said in anger. "Son.. She's not even a real part of our family." Mr.Kang stated. "IF SHE'S ADOPTED IT DOESN'T MEAN SHE ISN'T A PART OF OUR FAMILY-" Taehyun shouted but he heard a footstep behind him. "I'm adopted?.." Y/N said then tears started to fall from her eyes. "Honey.." Her mom said before Y/N ran to her room and locked the door. 

Y/N cried on the floor, She felt soo many emotions that her body felt weak. "They lied.. They all lied.." Y/N said to herself while she got her luggage and packed most of her clothes. "Y/N-ah.. Honey, please open the door.." Mrs.Kang said but Y/N ignored her. While she was grabbing things from her bedside table, she saw a picture of Mrs. and Mr. Kang, Taehyun, and her when they were kids, when everything was almost perfect, Before her father joined the mafia.

Tears fell harder than ever. Her tears wouldn't stop flowing from her eyes. She finished packing her stuff and left her room. She went downstairs and Taehyun got up from the couch and hugged her. "You'll always be my sister Y/N, I'll never stop being your brother..." Taehyun said as his tears fell down his eyes. She left the house and the gates closed on her. 

Y/N walked to the hotel because she couldn't find a place to stay because Karina was on vacation. "That would be ₩101,000 per night," The front-desk clerk said.  Y/N checked her wallet but there was nothing inside. She checked her other backpack if she had stored her cash somewhere, but it was nowhere to be found. She exited the hotel frustrated but suddenly a familiar black car pulled over in front of her. 

"Looks like someone didn't get into the hotel"