𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9

The next day, Y/N woke up to the morning sun hitting her eyes. She turned around and saw Yeonjun peacefully sleeping. She couldn't resist looking at his angelic face as the golden sunlight laid on his pale skin. "How could a mafia look so angelic.." She said quietly as she pushes strands of hair off his face, then he slowly starts to open his eyes. Y/N looked away and faced away from him. 

Y/N got up and went to the bathroom to do her morning routine. as she was washing her face, she remembered what happened yesterday. A strong wave of emotions just hit her, she couldn't help but cry. 

Yeonjun woke up to Nari licking his face. "Good morning Nari~" He said as he stroked her soft gray-striped fur. "You cute little kit-" He got cut off as he heard sobs from the bathroom. He placed Nari on the bed and rushed to the bathroom. 

He opened the door and saw Y/N crying on the floor with her head tucked into her knees. Yeonjun kneeled down and Y/N suddenly hugged him. "I'm here.. I'm here.." Yeonjun said as he stroked her back. "They lied.." Y/N said in a weak voice. Yeonjun brought her to the bed and Y/N told Yeonjun about it. "Stay here, I just have to finish something.." He said as he stood up, but Y/N grabbed his arm to stop him. "I know what you did before, Yeonjun. It's just gonna make it worse" She said. Yeonjun sat back down in defeat. 

Yeonjun continued to comfort her and calm her down, but suddenly he hears a doorbell. He went downstairs and answered the door. "Can I help you?" Yeonjun answered the door and he saw a middle-aged man and a little boy. "Is Kang Y/N here?" The man said, "Yeah" Yeonjun replied. "Come in" Yeonjun guided them to the living room and he went upstairs to call Y/N. "Y/N, Somebody's asking for you downstairs.." Yeonjun said and he went to the living room with Y/N. As soon as the little boy laid eyes on Y/N he got up and ran to her, "Noona!" The little boy said. "Who are they?"Y/N whispered to Yeonjun but he just shrugged. 

Yeonjun sat down on the couch facing the man and the little boy. "Can we help you?" Y/N asked politely. "I came here to give something to you.." The man opened his bag and pulled out some documents and handed them to Y/N. Y/N read the documents, It was a birth certificate and a picture of a woman that resembled her face. 'Park Y/N' 'Park Soonyoung' 'Park Hyunsoo' When Y/N read those lines she looked at the man. "You're my biological father?" Y/N asked, the man nodded. She went to her real dad and hugged him tightly. "You've grown soo much Y/N-ah.. Your mother would've been soo proud of what a beautiful woman you became.." Her dad said. 

Y/N, Her dad, and her brother Seojun hung out for a little while in the living room and Y/N's dad wanted to eat out with them. "Should we go out for dinner?" their dad said and her brother agreed. Y/N saw Yeonjun sitting on the chair alone on the corner and she felt kinda bad. "Can we take Yeonjun with us?" Y/N asked, "Sure why not" Her father replied. They all went to the car and drove to the restaurant.

They arrived at the restaurant and took a seat. "So when is the wedding?" Her father asked when the food arrived, Y/N was shocked that he knew so she choked on the water she was drinking. "How d-did you-u know?" she said while she was still coughing. "The mafia news outlet," Her father said, "You're a mafia too?!" Y/N asked, "Nope, I just check it to see if you're still alive" Y/N's dad answered. "So? When's the wedding?" Her dad asked,  "In a few days" Yeonjun replied. Surprisingly, Mr.Park was supportive of it. 

They finished eating and Yeonjun dropped Mr.Park and Seojun off at their house. Y/N and Yeonjun went back to their house and as soon as Y/N stepped foot in the house she ran to the couch and plopped on it. She got out her phone and looked back at the pictures she took with her little brother. "AHH HE'S SOO CUTE!!" She squealed and hugged her phone. Yeonjun came into the living room and leaned his shoulder against the wall. "Me?" Yeonjun said, she sassily rolled her eyes, left the living room, and went to the bedroom. 

Yeonjun was in the living room organizing some paperwork, But he saw Y/N walking towards the couch with pillows and blankets. "What are you doing?" He asked while getting up and moving to another couch, "Setting up my bed" Y/N said while she fluffed her pillows and wrapped herself around the blanket. 

"Why don't you just sleep on the bed?" Yeonjun asked, "It's your bed, I don't wanna be a nuisance and take up your space"  Y/N answered. "ah-ah-ah put them back I'm not letting you sleep here", He said as he grabbed the pillows, snatched the blanket from her and put them back upstairs. Y/N went upstairs and got ready to go to sleep.