𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

"Too late you already signed it" 

Yeonjun said in a teasing tone. "We're planning the wedding tomorrow at 3 pm at my house, Don't be late", Yeonjun said before he let her out of her car. Later that afternoon Y/N was in her room playing with her cat, when she received a text from her boyfriend Minhyeong.. "Uhm Y/N-ah, I can't be with you anymore.." Her boyfriend said.  Y/N has been dating this guy for 2 years now. Y/N couldn't believe it. She knew she couldn't do anything to get him back, So all she could do was cry.

The next day, Yeonjun was waiting for her to arrive. He didn't see any car pull up at his gate other than his bodyguard's cars. Yeonjun got slightly annoyed so he decided to call her, But she didn't respond. "Fuck it I'm going to her", He said to himself. Meanwhile, Y/N was still on her bed sobbing. She still couldn't get over him, She kept blaming herself and she kept looking back if she had done anything wrong.

"HANDS IN THE AIR, DONT MOVE!!"

Y/N wiped her tears as she heard the commotion outside. She went to her balcony to check out what was going on outside. She saw all of her bodyguards pointing their guns at Yeonjun. Y/N looked at her phone and saw 11 missed calls from Yeonjun, She completely forgot she had to go to his house. She didn't bother to get ready 'cause it's not like it was a major event she had to go to. She went down to the gate where her bodyguards held Yeonjun at gunpoint. 

"Let him go," Y/N said calmly while her eyes were stuck on her phone as she walked towards Yeonjun. "But Ms. Kang, he's from another gang", One of her bodyguards said. "Who said he couldn't be friends?" Y/N said with her eyebrows raised. The bodyguards put away their guns, Then Taehyun came out from the main entrance of their house and aggressively walked towards Y/N. "What the fuck are you doing, Y/N?! You know what's gonna happen when you go near a member of another mafia gang" Taehyun grabbed Y/N away from Yeonjun and glared at him. "Taehyun, Let me go" Y/N said. "Don't say I didn't warn you, Y/N." "Yeah yeah whatever" They both bid each other goodbye and Y/N and Yeonjun went inside his car.

"What are you wearing?" Yeonjun said while pointing at her grey oversized hoodie and her messily made bun. "It's not like it's a formal setting anyways", Y/N said. "We're planning it with my mom," Yeonjun said. "And?" Y/N asked carelessly while she was scrolling through Instagram. "Can you stop looking at your phone" Yeonjun grabbed her phone and dropped it out his car window while they were on the highway. "WHAT THE FUCK- YA! WHY?!" Y/N shouted at him in anger, Yeonjun smiled at her misery. 

She kept whining about how many pictures she had on her phone for the rest of the drive. "Why are we here, I thought you said we were going to your house?" Y/N said when Yeonjun parked his car in front of a mall. "Here, it has an unlimited budget. Just get a new outfit" Yeonjun said while handing her a black card. Y/N squealed in excitement and she sprinted inside the store as fast as she could. 

A couple of minutes later, Yeonjun saw Y/N wearing a silk black dress while holding 6 big bags of clothing and a new phone in her hand. "I told you to buy one outfit. Not the whole store" Yeonjun said while snatching the card from her hands. "Oh by the way the card got declined before I bought the headphones I wanted" She said calmly, Then Yeonjun fell into shock. "This card? declined?. what the fuck did you buy that a limitless card got declined" Yeonjun said while looking at the mountain of shopping bags on the passenger's seat in disbelief. "Shut the fuck up and just drive. I got shit to do at home" Y/N said then Yeonjun started driving to his house.

"We're here," Yeonjun said while he waited for his bodyguards to open up his gates. The bodyguards pointed their guns at Y/N since they recognized her. "Drop your weapons she's clear" Yeonjun said through his little earpiece that connected to his bodyguards. Y/N and Yeonjun got out of his car and walked towards the front door, And a woman came out of the door.

"Hello dear.."