𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

Y/N woke up, got ready, and went downstairs to eat breakfast.. She sat down and couldn't keep her eyes off her phone. "Y/N, no phones on the table", her mom said. "Who is he?" Y/N asked her dad. "who?" her dad asked back. "I was reading an article yesterday and it said you defeated the leader of the Choi gang, And after his death, his son took over. What's his son's name?" Y/N asked. "Choi Yeonjun..A young mafia king... He's just like his father" Y/N's father sighed before responding. Y/N proceeded to ask questions about him.

After breakfast,  she went to a pet store to get some things her cat needed. While she was strolling around the pet store's isles. She felt like somebody was watching her, but she brushed it off and didn't think much of it. The person kept looking at her and following her around. She quickly bought the things she needed and left that store, But the person kept following her. She went to her car and loaded her trunk, But the person came out behind her and head-locked her while positioning a knife on her neck.

Y/N didn't bring her gun or her pocket knife with her so she couldn't defend herself. "Give me your car keys and give me your wallet right now!" the man said. Y/N could tell he was drunk because of the smell of alcohol as he spoke. The next thing she hears was 2 loud gunshots firing behind her, His arms weakened and the guy who locked her head dropped to the ground, dead. "We meet again Y/N.." The man looked familiar, then she realized he was the same guy from the alleyway yesterday. "Oh hello, Yeonjun.." Y/N said coldly. Yeonjun was impressed that she knew his name without even asking. "I think you owe me for that", Yeonjun said. "Why would you save me in the first place? I thought you said "I wAnT YoUr LiFe-LeSs BoDy BleEdinG oN cOlD cOnCrEte" she said while mocking him. 

"Do you wanna end up like him?" Yeonjun said while cranking up his gun to scare her. "Fine, what do you want?" Y/N said in defeat. Yeonjun held her wrist tightly and went inside his black Porche with heavily tinted windows. "what the fuck are you doing!?" Y/N said while trying to let go of yeonjun's grip. "Be quiet!" Yeonjun said while tightening his grip on her. 

Yeonjun opened his laptop and got some papers. "Sign this." Yeonjun said. "w-what why?" Y/N was hesitant to sign it. Y/N read the contract he gave her, It didn't really say anything bad so she signed it.. "Here" Y/N handed him back the contract, But then he grabbed a magnifying glass and gave it to her. 

"Pay attention to details next time", Yeonjun said. Y/N was confused so she looked at the paper through the magnifying glass. 'Choi Yeonjun and Kang Y/N should be married for 17 days before Kang Y/N gets announced as the new mafia queen of the Kang gang. The two may separate or divorce a week after Kang Y/N becomes the Kang gang's new boss'  "YOU BASTARD! THIS IS UNFAIR. WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO RISK MY WHOLE GANG JUST BECAUSE YOU SAVED ME?!??!" she shouted enraged by the sentence she read. She had no choice, The papers were already signed..