𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16

Hours later, Yeonjun finished up his last bit of work then he stretched in relief. He looked around the room and saw Y/N sleeping behind him, He slowly picked her up in bridal style and carefully placed her on the bed. Y/N woke up when he placed her on the bed. "stay here, I'm sending bodyguards over so nothing won't happen to you when I'm gone.." Yeonjun said as he patted her head. 

Yeonjun went to the weapon room and started packing the stuff he needed and he called some other mafia members to accompany him on the draw. Y/N waited for Yeonjun in the living room. "See you later. Bye, Y/N" Yeonjun placed a light kiss on her forehead and left.

An hour and a half passes by and Y/N starts to get worried about Yeonjun. She couldn't call him, he left his phone. She hears the gates open so she slightly opened the curtains and she sees Yeonjun's car pulled up. She ran to the main door but she couldn't get out, the bodyguards didn't let her out unless Yeonjun told them to. She waited for Yeonjun at the door. 

"So, How did the shootout go?" Y/N asked him as she cleaned his small cuts from the draw. Yeonjun talked about the story and how the shootout went. After they chatted for a little bit on the couch, they both went to the bedroom and slept. 

The next morning, Y/N woke up to Nari biting her toes. Y/N lightly shook Nari off her feet and she sat up on the bed. She looks at the clock, It was 12:30 pm. "Holy shi-" Y/N got up quickly, took a shower, dressed up, and quickly cleaned the house. 

"BRRRRRRRRMM" 

Yeonjun woke up to a loud vacuuming noise coming from outside. Yeonjun sat up on the bed and rubbed his eyes, he sat there and zoned out for the next 2-minutes. The door opens and the loud noise from the vacuum made Yeonjun snap back to reality. "Oh good morning, Yeonjun~" Y/N said and she plastered a smile on her face. "Good morning, Y/N" Yeonjun said as he got up and went to the bathroom and washed his face.

At exactly 1 pm, the doorbell rings. Y/N placed the broom down and rushed to the door. "Hello, Mrs.Choi~" Y/N greets and hugs her. "Oh please~ just call me Eomma, 'Mrs.Kang' is too formal," Yeonjun's mother said, Y/N shyly looked down and couldn't resist her smile. Yeonjun came down and greeted his mother too. 

"Yeonjun-ah, go upstairs.. I'll talk to Y/N" Yeonjun went upstairs and waited for them. "Soo.. Y/N, have you made your decision?" Mrs.Choi asked her, and Y/N nodded. Mrs.Kang pulled out some papers about the marriage and the contract for the gangs. Y/N signed the marriage contract but not the gang contract. "Uhm.. I can't sign the contract for the gangs.." Y/N said. "Why?" Yeonjun's mother asked in a sincere tone, "I left the Kang gang" Y/N answered anxiously. "It's ok, Y/N-ah. I understand" Mrs.Kang responded in a calm tone. "Ok! C'mon, let's choose your wedding dress!" Mrs.Choi excitedly said then she led Y/N to her car.

"How about Yeonjun?" Y/N asked in hopes of bringing Yeonjun along with them, "Aishh~ he'll be fine" Mrs.Choi shrugged it off and started driving to the location. They arrived at the bridal shop and picked out 4 dresses. 

4 hours later, Y/N picked her wedding dress. They paid for the dress then they both drove back home. "I'll see you tomorrow Y/N-ah~" Y/N gave Mrs.Choi the dress and she drove off.. Y/N unlocked the front door, all the lights were off and Yeonjun was probably sleeping upstairs. 

Y/N threw her purse on the couch then she went to the closet to put on some silk pajamas. After she changed, She went to the bedroom and saw Yeonjun pacing left to right. "I thought you died.." Yeonjun went to her and hugged her tightly as if she was about to die the next day, Y/N chuckled. "I was just out with your mom, nothing happened" Y/N reassured him. They both sat on the small couch beside his bed and Y/N pulled out the marriage contract and the gang contract. 

"You signed it?" Yeonjun asked, "Mhm!" Y/N said then she plastered a childish smile on her face. "w-why did you sign a contract to leave the Kang Gang?" Yeonjun asked in confusion, "I don't wanna marry you just because of a deal.." Y/N said. Yeonjun got flustered and he couldn't hide his smile. They both spent some time chatting on the couch and just laughed about stupid things. "we should probably sleep now. It's the wedding tomorrow.." Yeonjun said as he stretched his arms out. They both went to the bed and slept.