𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15

The next morning, Yeonjun and Y/N were eating pancakes on the kitchen counter when suddenly the doorbell rang. Yeonjun got up and answered the door. 

"Hello, Is Y/N here?" Mrs.Kang asked. "Yup!" Y/N said as she walked towards the door,  and Yeonjun shut the door. "Yah! why did you close the door?" Y/N asked, "Y/N, You know what the Kangs could do to you.." Yeonjun said in an angry tone. "Hello?" Mrs.Kang said through the door. "I'll be fine" Y/N reassured Yeonjun and she opened the door. "Hi Y/N-ah, Can I talk to you for a bit?" 

Y/N guided her to the living room and Yeonjun followed along and watched if Mrs.Kang was about to do something to Y/N. "I know you're upset with us, It's totally fine and I understand.. I came here to ask you to end your Mafia contract with us before you get married.."  Mrs.Kang handed Y/N her contract and gave her a pen. "But why? If I break the contract, the 2 gangs won't be merged as one.. Don't you guys want them to merge?" Y/N said. "Y/N-ah, this is for your own good. You know how your father is.. Once you get coronated as our mafia boss he'll try to kill you and get both of the gangs.. Please, Just break the contract" Mrs.Kang said. 

She wanted the best for Y/N, and even though Y/N isn't her real daughter she treated her as her own. "I'll think about it.." Y/N said as she read the contract. Mrs.Kang left the house and Y/N sat back on the couch and read the contract. 'Kang Y/N will leave this gang and will no longer be associated with any activities within the gang'. Y/N signed the contract and she was officially not a member of the Kang Gang..

Y/N placed the contract on the drawers below the TV. Yeonjun sat beside Y/N and asked her about what Mrs.Kang and her talked about. "It's nothing.. She just asked me If I was ok" Y/N reassured him. "Oh by the way, My mom's coming here tomorrow at 1 pm for your final decision about the marriage," Yeonjun reminded her then he went back to his office to do some work.

Y/N just chilled on the couch and she was soo bored. She had nothing interesting on her phone, She was alone in the living room, All her friends are busy, and Nari was sleeping. Y/N went to the kitchen to make coffee for Yeonjun. She went up to his office and knocked on the door.

Y/N lightly knocked on his door and entered. She saw him stressing out and fidgeting with his pen. Y/N placed the coffee on his desk and she asked abt his paperwork out of curiosity.

 "Another gang wants to host a shootout" Yeonjun answered. "Which gang?" Y/N asked, "It didn't specify which gang it was but I have to go there today at 2 AM," Yeonjun said while he massaged his temples. "Can I come?" Y/N asked, "NO. your wounds aren't even fully healed yet and It's too dangerous. I'm not letting you come." Yeonjun said out of concern. "I trained as a mafia for a reason. I can't just sit here and do nothing about it" Y/N replied back to him. "I'm still not letting you come," Yeonjun said, "but-" Y/N tried to speak but Yeonjun shushed her up and told her to rest. Y/N plopped herself on the bean bag behind Yeonjun's chair and just scrolled through her phone. Y/N waited for Yeonjun to finish, but then she ended up drifting off to sleep.