𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18

"I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss!" The priest says. Yeonjun lifts the veil off her face and places a soft peck on her lips. Everyone cheered for them. Yeonjun and Y/N walked down the aisle together, their hands intertwined. Flower petals were falling on them. A long black limousine parked in front of the gates and they both went in. 

Y/N rolled down the windows and waved to Seojun, Her dad, and her friends. She was happily waving at them and smiling ear-to-ear. "See you guys there~!" Y/N shouted as they started driving. Y/N sat back and smiled to herself. 

"You should smile more," Yeonjun said as he admired her, Y/N looked away in embarrassment. Yeonjun used his hands to make her face him. "It's only been a few weeks since I met you, Y/N... But I love you way too much already" Yeonjun said then a smile crept on his face. "I love you too, Yeonjun.." Y/N responded. They both smiled at each other and leaned in for a kiss but the driver stopped them. "We're here!" the driver shouted as he pulled up at the reception. The reception went perfectly, everybody was cheering and talking to each other.

2 hours later, Y/N and Yeonjun went back inside their black limousine. They both talked and laughed about everything that happened. They quickly reached the hotel and they both went to their hotel room. "Woahh, it's soo pretty!!" Y/N squealed as she went to the large windows that showed a beautiful view of the city, Yeonjun chuckled at her reaction. 

"oh shit.." Y/N's smile disappeared. "What happened?" Yeonjun asks as he locked the door. "I forgot to pack my clothes.. IM GONNA WEAR THIS ITCHY DRESS FOR THE NEXT 2 DAYS?!" Y/N said in agony as she plopped on the couch and screamed into the pillow, Yeonjun stopped at his steps as he felt his phone buzzing. Wooyoung, Karina, and Yunjin were screaming out words quickly as soon as he answered the call. "Slow down, I can't understand a single thing you guys are saying" Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. 

The 3 argued on whos gonna talk, "YA! I'LL DO IT! IM THE MAKNAE HERE" Yunjin snatched the phone and smacked Wooyoung's head. "Y/N's CLOTHES ARE IN THE CLOSET! HAVE FUN!" Yunjin said and quickly hung up. "The clothes are in the closet," Yeonjun said, Y/N looked all over the hotel and searched for the closet. Y/N opened a large oak closet door and she sighs in disappointment. She grabs her phone and rings them up.

"Yoon Karina you fucking bitch.. I WANTED COMFY CLOTHES." Y/N whines through her phone and  Karina just laughs at her. "Have fun~" Karina said in a teasing tone and hung up. Yeonjun came inside the room while holding his black blazer on his shoulder. He saw Y/N with her back against the closet with an anxious face. "Did you find it?" Yeonjun asked as he tried to open the closet door, Y/N slowly pushes him away from it. "What's wrong?" Yeonjun bends down to her level and faces her with his head tilted. "Do you have spare clothes I can borrow?" Y/N asked, Yeonjun nodded and went to his luggage. He came in and gave her a white shirt and the smallest shorts he had. She immediately went to the bathroom and changed.

Yeonjun walk about to walk back to his luggage but he decided to open the closet. His eyes widened as he saw black lingerie and a red silk robe, He quickly shut the closet door and opened his luggage. A few minutes later, Y/N came out and plopped herself on the bed beside Yeonjun. They both spent the night watching Netflix. 

(Present) 

"EOMMA TELL ME MORE!" Minho said excitedly. "You've heard enough Minho-ah. Go to sleep" Y/N said while she patted her son's head. "Appa, you never told me you guys were mafias," Minho said while he pouted. "We didn't need to tell you. Now shh or eomma will get mad" Y/N smacked Yeonjun right after they left their son's room.