IV

Taehyun was checking himself out in the mirror. No matter how long he and Soobin have been together for, he couldn't help but feel nervous every time they go out. If that wasn't bad enough- now he is meeting Kai for the first time today too. He just hopes he doesn't look ugly.

Soobin walked into the bathroom and placed a soft kiss on his boyfriend's head before looking at themselves in the mirror, "You look beautiful."

"You really think so?" Taehyun blushed and looked up at him, "My hair and makeup aren't messed up? What about my outfit- is it too much?"

"Baby I promise you will always look beautiful,"  Soobin smiled, "You manage to look more angelic everytime I see you." Taehyun slightly parted his lips as he was at a loss for words and Soobin took the opportunity to lean down and place a quick peck on his lips. "Cute."

Soobin left the room to finish getting ready and Taehyun turned his attention back to his own appearance.

Soobin immediately went back to his closet in an attempt to find a new outfit. He was going for a more casual look but when he saw Taehyun in that half buttoned up silk shirt and black slacks he knew he had to up his game. Soobin decided on a white shirt with some black skinny jeans, a black sweater vest and a matching beret.

"Hey!" Taehyun yelled from the other room.

"Yes?" Soobin called back.

"Are you almost ready?"

Sppbin quickly slipped on his shoes and headed to the living room where Taehyun was waiting for him.

"You look so good," Taehyun smiled.

"Thank you," Soobin held Taehyun's hand, "Are we leaving now?" The younger boy eagerly nodded in response.

-

Yeonjun just stared at the empty booth in front of him. Him and Kai were waiting at some retro diner for Taehyun and Soobin to arrive. When Kai had first introduced this idea to him he was hesitant but thought he could push through it. Now that he is actually here, he can't help but dread it. Who knows what awful things Soobin has heard about him from Beomgyu. Yeonjun wondered if it was too late to tell Kai he doesn't think it's a good idea.

Yeonjun felt Kai nudge his shoulder and looked over at him.

"What's wrong Yeonjun?" Kai had an obvious worried expression on his face.

Yeonjun shook away his nerves and played a small smile on his face, "Nothing."

"But you're so quiet."

"I'm just nervous," Yeonjun shrugged, "I've never been on a double date before."

"I don't think any of us have," Kai admitted, "That's why it'll be fun!"

After a few more moments have passed, the bell to the entrance door rang and a couple walked in. Kai looked over and immediately recognized the silver haired boy from the photos that he had received.

"Taehyun!" Kai got up from his booth and ran over and pulled Kai into a hug.

"Kai," Taehyun immediately returned the action, "It's so nice to finally meet you."

Kai was the first one to break the embrace, "It's nice to meet you too."

Taehyun took a step back and latched onto Soobin's arm, "This is Soobin."

"Hi Soobin," Kai extended an arm to shake, "I'm Kai."

Soobin used his free arm to shake his hand, "Hello."

"We already have a table," Kai gestured over to their booth, "Follow me."

Once they reached their table Kai looked over to his boyfriend, "Yeonjun this is Soobin and Kai." Yeonjun gave a sheepish smile and waved at them.