XIII

Once the movie was over Yeonjun whispered Beomgyu's name to see if he was still awake. After the two had calmed down from their conversation, Beomgyu suggested they watched the 1995 Sailor Moon movie. Yeonjun wasn't necessarily the biggest fan of the franchise but he loved to see Beomgyu happy so of course he agreed.

Yeonjun was currently laying on the couch with an arm around Beomgyu as he laid on top of him. After whispering Beomgyu's name again and still not getting a response he figured that he must be asleep. He stretched his arms and tapped his Apple Watch to check the time.

"Four in the morning!" Yeonjun exclaimed.

Beomgyu groaned and looked up at him, annoyed for being woke up.

"Sorry," Yeonjun lowered his voice, "Are you ready for bed?"

Beomgyu nodded his head and slowly sat up. Yeonjun got up and picked Beomgyu up bridal style. Beomgyu was shocked at the sudden action and latched onto Yeonjun's neck so he wouldn't fall.

Yeonjun couldn't help but laugh at his reaction, "You're so cute."

"Don't call me cute," Beomgyu scrunched his nose, "I'll spit on you."

"Is that supposed to scare me Princess?"

Instead of verbally responding, Beomgyu just slapped the back of his neck.

Once they got to Beomgyu's room Yeonjun threw him on the bed. Both of the boys laughed at each other and Yeonjun leaned down to place another quick kiss on his lips.

"After I leave please try to get some rest and not stay up to play video games," Yeonjun requested as he tucked Beomgyu in.

"And why should I do that?" Beomgyu teased.

"Just for that I'll sit here and wait until you fall asleep," Yeonjun smirked at him.

"What are you my mom or something?" Beomgyu rolled his eyes, "I'm going to stay up all night just to prove that I don't have to listen to you."

Not even five minutes later Beomgyu was out cold.

"Beomgyu," Yeonjun called out to him and laughed when he got no response once again. He walked over to where Beomgyu was sleeping a placed a kiss on his forehead, "I will make you mine again. That's a promise."

Yeonjun left his room, closing the door as quiet as he possibly could and headed to the kitchen.  He figured the first step to prove to Beomgyu that Yeonjun is serious about their relationship is through his stomach. He wanted to make sure the younger was fed and never left hungry, especially since he refused to eat after they had both finished crying.

Yeonjun made some dried polluck soup for Beomgyu to eat when he woke up in the morning. It's both quick and delicious. Yeonjun stuck the soup in the fridge once he was done and left a handwritten note on the fridge telling him to have a good day at work and to eat the breakfast he made him.

After he washed the dishes he used he went to the living room and straightened it up before heading back to Taehyun's apartment.

The entire ride home Yeonjun was praying that Taehyun was already asleep. The older boy and told Taehyun that he would help him work on his big midterm project tonight for one of his art classes tonight. Yeonjun really was going to go through with his word but you could say he got a little distracted.

Yeonjun made it to the apartment and could hear Megan Thee Stallion being blasted on the other side of the door. Taehyun was definitely still awake.

Yeonjun unlocked the door to see Taehyun standing on a chair, painting the top of a seven-foot wooden statue. He wore goggles over his eyes and was in worn out clothes that had different shades of paint and fresh wood chipping all over them.