N/A

Hey Author here.

I'm sorry that the chapters aren't going to be very long - tbh I don't really know how to move a story on without overcomplicating it so I made the chapters shorter to limit myself.

I made this to learn and monitor my development. I was so nervous to post this so sorry if the updates are a little random.

I'm sorry about any spelling mistakes, I'm dyslexic and even though I read through these chapters about 100 times before posting, I still think I've missed some so please if you spot a spelling mistake politely leave a comment and I'll correct it. 

Any constructive criticism is welcomed but any negative comments will be deleted and reported. 

Please remember to respect eachother and this is only a little fun and a learning experience for my benefit, nothing serious.

Thank you so much for clicking on my story I appreciate it more than you think.

I hope you enjoy!

(Sorry if this sounded so serious I'm extremely sleep deprived and this was a heavily impulsive decision haha)

TW for this story.

- abuse

- underage drinking

- underage drug use

- underage sex (kinda)

- bullying

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANY OF THESE NEEDED TO BE ALTERED OR ADDED> ALSO IF ANY OF THESE ARE TRIGGERING TO YOU THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING MY STORY BUT PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FIRST. THANK YOU.