Chapter Twenty-Five

excuse mistakes.
not long like last chapter lol.

25🥹
my favorites

—25🥹my favorites

Dr

Dr. Wright looked over Zuri and Chloe, and helped in any way he could. He prescribed medication for any pain, and he check on Chloe and her physical state.

Bryson was rough with her, so it was no telling about her lady parts in future. Dr. Wright did everything he could medically to help her out, but he knew it would be best to let them have someone for their mental state.

Dr. Wright was known as the boys doctor. He'd help them with anything medical too, when they needed it.

The boys saved his daughter's life years ago, and he could only repay them. He stitched and cleaned wounds whenever he needed to. Or he was just there for them because they had a type of "bond" with each other.

He also had his own practice, so he wasn't exactly working at the emergency hospital, but if they needed him to come in, he would.

It was no secret that he was surprised to see that the call her
received, was about two women instead of the boys, because he thought they'd never care too much about women in that way.

Shocked the hell out of him.

Especially seeing Bones so worried.

"How her neck Wright?" Bones asked him. It was the boys standing with the doctor, while they looked over at the girls.

"He literally almost crushed her trachea and larynx." He stated.

"Wait—Ima little slow. Break that down to me." Mikko said with confusion.

"How about this? He almost crushed her vocal cords." He stated to Mikko.

"Still lost here buddy." Mikko scrunched up his face.

"He almost crushed her throat." He sighed at him.

"Oh shit. Why you ain't say that at first?" Mikko shook his head.