Chapter Four

Bones"You already kno my route the easiest way out

Bones
"You already kno my route the easiest way out. I ain't even tryna grant you that tho bro." Dash said as he had his finger on the trigger.

"P-please man. It's quicker your way. Just do it already." The man pleaded.

His bitch ass stole from us. Now he wanna die easy?

"I'm tryna slice and dice you my nigga." Mikko spoke with a laugh.

We don't call them Bullet and Blade fa nothing.

"Choose yo battle." Reep mumbled.

I swear that nigga can talk louder.

"Nigga, we ain't on no game. Tf you mean choose yo battle?" Mikko laughed.

"I d-didn't mean to take the money. I just needed it. I have personally reasons." The man continued to plead.

"To be quite frank with you nigga, we highly do not give af." Dash stated, while cupping his shoulders.

Why tf he be doing that shit?

"Whatever man, just please don't let Bones do it." He practically begged.

Nigga. I'm offended.

They all looked my way, smiling at me.

"Today is yo lucky day. We ain't gone do you like that unless you tell us where the money is." Dash put the gun up to his head.

"I, I-uh, I spent it." He whispered.

"Damn, yo luck done run out that quick." Mikko sliced his cheek bone. Blood instantly running out.

I kept quiet this whole time. Tf I need to speak for?

"Charlene? Charlene." Reep spoke and flip pages, catching all our attention.

I knew he could speak louder.

"54 years old, 2 kids; Georgia and Otto." He continued til he got cut off.

"Old ass names. How old they is?" Mikko asked.

"27 and 30." The man on the floor barely spoke.

"Married to Eddie Hughes. 29 years." Reep continued.

This was what he was known for. Information, hacking, and calling up resources.

"Damn I kno they mad bout that shit. I'd be mad at my momma and daddy naming me their name or a state. My shit unique, and Im happy with that." Mikko said and Dash shook his head.

"Do they got the money?" Dash asked.

"No. They know nothing about my secret life. It was for my mistress." He sighed, defeated.

"Whitney? Whitney." Reep says.

Why tf he doing that too?

"She doesn't know about the life either, but I gave it to her to help her. To show her that I could care for her."