Chapter Twenty

i'm not sure if everyone saw chapter 16 or not! lmk.

a little short and wack for chapter twenty, but eh🥲

warning: abuse, slight SActivity

"Bones?"

"Boss man. You back?" That Luke nigga walked up to us while we was in the trap office.

Ion trust that nigga.

"Tf you been at?" Mikko mugged him.

"Around." He simply said.

"I just came by to drop the money off from Cole Street." He threw the bag on the table.

"How that working out fa you?" Dash asked him.

"It's cool. Just doing what I gotta do." He shrugged.

Why that shit feel like it had a double meaning?

"Ima be back later. I got some shit to handle." He dapped up Mikko and left out.

Seem like Mikko the only one that f with that nigga.

"Mikko where you find that lil ass boy from?"

"Technically that nigga found me." He shrugged.

This stupid ass nigga.

We all stared at him.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Can you not see anything wrong with what you just said my nigga?" Corey looked at him.

"Na. Not really." He shrugged.

"How he find you?"

"We was doing the recruiting shit, and I had a couple niggas come up to me or I just seen some with potential. Everything eventually checked out with them, but then this nigga just showed up one day." He shrugged again.

"I figured he was tryna eat just like the rest of us, so I wanted to see what he got."

"After the meeting with y'all, it just worked out. I ain't seen nothing suspicious from him so I ain't really think nothing of it." He continued.

"We could call Ced, and see what he gotta say." Corey suggested.

Ced was a trusted guy to us. He wasn't on the level of Dash, Corey, and Mikko but he was still our boy. We put him in charge of certain areas in the community, and he did what he had to. No problems ever came from him. So in honesty, we ain't worry about him crossing us too much.

In the beginning the thought might've crossed our minds when we first started out, but he proved himself plenty of times.

"Yeah, we need to get that nigga in here." Dash agreed.