Chapter Sixteen

*Updated, since wattpad may be down tomorrow*

"Why would they be snooping around after months for that nigga?" Mikko asked

"Ain't like that nigga was important. If anything, the cops should be happy that nigga gone." He continued.

Jonathan shook his head and shrugged at the same time.

"It really don't make no sense." Dash squinted his eyes.

Word is, a couple of detectives had came around the neighborhood asking questions about JT's whereabouts. It didn't really bother the guys, but they still wondered after all this time, why now?

He's been dead for months.

"His body in the bottom of the city park." Corey said with a shrug. It's clear as day they don't give af about any of the people they've killed or anyone who might have a problem with it.

They killed for a reason. The people either did something, or they simply deserved it. They didn't hurt too many women, and often killed the men who would. But if a valid reason presented itself, they'd do what they had to.

"What they asking anyway?" Jonathan asked Mikko.

He's been more ruthless, more heartless, more aggressive, and more rude then he'd ever been. The guys shrugged off his behavior because they already knew the reason. All of the niggas he's been cracking and breaking into pieces, had been suffering 10x worse.

"Ya know, the usual. Have you seen him? When the last time you talk to him?" He rolled his eyes.

"You think Rachel did some shit?" Dash asked Corey.

"Na, I doubt it. She claimed she hated that nigga. Why would she care now? He been dead, she can't gain shit from him." He shrugged.

"Maybe that's the point." Dash spoke up.

"What you mean?" Corey looked at him.

"She can't gain shit from him, but can gain some from you. From us."