Chapter 68

I opened my eyes to see Chuuya awake. His arm was around my waist. He was laying on his back as I laid on my side. My hand was on his chest.

He was staring at the ceiling. He looked deep in thought.. He didn't notice I was awake.

What's he thinking about?

I gently tapped his chest. He looked at me, "Oh, morning, baby."

"Morning." I mumbled, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah.. why?"

"You look like you're thinking about something.."

"No.. it's nothing. Don't worry about it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

I didn't believe him, but I nodded.

He looked up at the ceiling, "When do you wanna get out of bed?"

"I'm too lazy to.."

He chuckled.

I sighed and made myself sit up, "I'll force myself to get out of bed then.." I mumbled and got out of bed. I walked over to the closet and grabbed my clothes. I began changing.

I took my shirt off and noticed Chuuya staring at me.

"Do you mind?"

"I don't mind watching."

I glared at him and continued changing.

Chuuya got up and walked to the closet as well. He grabbed his clothes.

I zipped up my shapewear.

"Y-y/n."

"Yeah?" I asked while putting a black shirt on.

"You don't really need to wear it today, honey."

"Wear what?" I looked at him. I then realized he was talking about my shapewear. "O-oh... S-sorry. But I don't feel safe without it.."

Chuuya sighed, "Alright.."

I put my winter leggings on, then my black shirt. I put white socks on and sat on the bed. I stared at the ceiling.

Chuuya was buttoning his white shirt. He grabbed his vest and put it on. He began buttoning it as well.

Chuuya walked over to the bed and laid beside me.

We both stared at the ceiling.

Suddenly, Finch flew into the room.

"I did my chores. Can you make me breakfast now?" Finch landed on Chuuya's knee.

Chuuya groaned, "What chores?"

"Making sure the house looks nice, making sure the demonic dogs eat, and cleaning my room. Can I eat now?"

I sighed, "Sure." I got out of bed. "What do you want to eat?"

~Time Skip~
"Finch, no."

"What?! Why not?"

"That's disgusting and unhealthy. You shouldn't be eating Cheetos for every meal."

Finch was trying to convince me to crunch a bunch of Cheetos and melt them until they're like batter, and put them into the waffle maker.

"Then what do you expect me to eat?!" Finch asked me as he landed on the counter.

"I don't know, actual waffles?!"

"Cheeto waffles!"

"Eat a pancake for all I care!"

"Cheeto pancake!"