Chapter 78

"This is the first level. Pretty normal." I told Chuuya as I held his hand and walked with him.

We walked around the hallways.

"Do you even know where you're going..?" He asked me.

"Nope."

"What if we get lost?"

"Oh, I can just do this." I snapped my fingers and a door formed on the wall to our right.

Chuuya blinked twice.

I smiled at him and dragged him to another level. "This is just a boring level." I mumbled as we walked down the grass. We were in the level with houses and green hills.

"Boring?"

"Yeah. No entities until the night, then it gets interesting."

"Wow."

"Yeah." I snapped and a door formed beside me. I grabbed Chuuya's hand and took him into the next level. "This is the shopping mall level. They got some interesting stuff here."

"Like what?"

"Well, there's a Skinstealer beside you."

"A-a what?!" Chuuya quickly turned to his right and shrieked like a girl. He grabbed my arm and pulled me away from them.

The Skinstealer crawled towards us and Chuuya put me behind him.

"Chuuya.. It's not gonna kill you. They're given orders not to."

"Y/n, that little bastard is staring at us in a weird way!"

"He's just curious."

The Skinstealer tilted its head whenever it stopped in front of Chuuya.

"BACK OFF!" Chuuya was about to kick the Skinstealer.

"Chuuya!" I grabbed his shoulders.

The Skinstealer caught Chuuya's leg and rolled his pants up. They admired his leg.

"LET ME GO, DAMNIT!" Chuuya tried to get his foot out. "THIS STUPID PLACE WON'T LET ME USE MY ABILITY!"

The Skinstealer stared at his leg.

"Do you mind?!" Chuuya pulled his leg away.

The Skinstealer looked at him and shrugged. They crawled away.

Chuuya rolled his pants up, "My leg, damnit!" There wasn't even a mark on it. "Y/n, that thing grabbed my leg!"

"Wow. Who'll play you in the movie?" I sighed.

Chuuya groaned and looked around, "What else is gonna kill us?"

"Who knows, maybe that shopping cart will attack you."

"W-where?!" Chuuya looked around.

I chuckled and grabbed his hand, "C'mon, you overdramatic baby."

~Time Skip~
We walked inside another level.

"Woah.." Chuuya's eyes widened.

"I've only been in here once.." I mumbled.

It was a never ending field filled with glowing flowers the color of thistle. The moonlight made the flowers glow.

"Beautiful." Chuuya muttered and took a few steps while looking up.

I looked all around us. Whenever you looked, there were trillions of flowers on the ground. The flowers were Kadupul flowers but the shade of thistle..

I looked at the moon. It was the color of amethyst.

Chuuya sat down on the ground and stared at the moon. I got on my knees beside him and stared at the moon as well.