Chapter 111

I was standing beside Kyouka as we were still waiting for them.

The door to Anne's room opened. Mushitaro and Ango walked inside.

"I've finished relaying our information to Dazai." Ango stopped, so did Mushitaro.

Atsushi nodded.

"..Ango, Mushitaro. There's something all of you should know." I said.

They looked at me.

"It's also behind the reason I knew why you used the Seventh Agency." I looked at Ango.

Ango's eyes widened a little, "I'm listening."

I should've thought about how I'm going to say this.. I should've thought about this in general...I'll leave some parts of it out.

"...You're most likely going to think I'm crazy, but I know almost everything about what's been going on. From ever since Atsushi joined the Agency, to right now at this moment."

"What are you talking about?" Atsushi's eyes widened a little.

If I say it's a show, it'd sound weirder..

"I'm not planning on explaining how I know this. Only that I do. Atsushi, I actually didn't read your files whenever I mentioned your headmaster because I already knew about him and what he had done to you."

His eyes widened a little more.

"I know personal information about you, Kyouka, Lucy, Ango, and Mushitaro." I looked at Mushitaro, "I know exactly behind the reason you were arrested. I know the truth behind why you did what you did."

"...Say a word that proves that." Mushitaro's expression was serious.

"Ultimate mystery."

His eyes widened.

"Lucy, I know what people did to you in the past, but I won't be telling personal information out loud." I looked at her.

"Co..could you do what you and Mushitaro did? Say a word?"

"....Hot rod."

Her eyes widened too.

"Me." Kyouka spoke up.

I looked at her, "..Demon Snow was protecting you the whole time."

Her eyes widened a little, "Yeah.. you're right."

"What about me?" Ango said, "You knew about my reason behind the Seventh Agency, but say a word that proves it for sure."

"....Fuzz buddies." I said.

His eyes widened, "Why did you tell us this?"

"I have hope it could help lead us to the page."

"Is there possibly there is any other information you know about the page?"

"...No, I don't. Only what we spoke of before."

"Then how could this possibly help us?" Mushitaro's arms were crossed as he raised a brow.

"Whenever you two left, I got lightheaded and I collapsed. I saw something in my mind."

"And what was that?"

"A casino."

His eyes widened a little, "One of The Decay of The Angel members runs a Sky Casino."

"Name?"

"Why would you need a name?"

"Once I have a name, I can remember their face and their ability."

"..Sigma."

My eyes widened.

That sounds familiar. C'mon, Y/n. Think!

I pictured him in my mind.

"Doesn't his ability allow him to exchange information with others?"

"Y-yeah. It does. Besides, it'd be the best option to go there next. He can tell us the location of the page."

My eyes widened a little more.

"Then it's set." Ango told us, "We go to the Sky Casino, and find Sigma. Then, we find the page. Thank you for telling us this, L/n."

I nodded.