Chapter 49

"......."

"......."

"......Do you wanna talk about what just happene-"

"SHUT UP, FINCH!" Chuuya and I shouted.

Finch quickly flew into the bathroom.

"You're fucking kidding me." I mumbled and rubbed my temples. "Mori's gonna tell the Agency I bet... They'll kill me mercilessly. Kunikida is going to wack me to death with his notebook and Akiko is going to do so many treatments till I only think about clevers and chainsaws... Dazai will humiliate me until I die from embarrassment... Kenji will throw so many cars at me.. Kyouka will send Demon Snow to hunt me down, Atsushi won't do anything.. Junichiro will torment me with illusions. Ranpo will say every single secret he knows about me and throw his candy wrappers at me.. And Mr. Fukuzawa will-" My eyes widened. "Oh God.. Mr. Fukuzawa will fire me, call me a traitor.. I'll be a fugitive-"

"I doubt Mori will say anything to the Agency.." Chuuya mumbled. "You'll be alright.. The Port Mafia is what I'm worried about.. They're gonna call me soft.."

I looked at him, "Soft?"

Chuuya sighed and laid down. "I hope the Boss isn't really serious about having a party."

"Y-yeah.. Maybe he was just saying that.." I mumbled.

"I'm sure he was."

"What now?" I looked at Chuuya, "Become fugitives and leave Yokohama?"

Chuuya chuckled. "That won't be necessary, baby. I'm going gonna get dressed and speak with the Boss about what happened."

Chuuya got out of bed and walked to the closet, he grabbed his clothes and began changing.

I quickly looked down. I then realized he wasn't paying attention to me.

I slowly moved my head up and watched him change.

Chuuya put on his coat, he then noticed me staring.

My face heated up and I immediately looked away.

"Like the view?" Chuuya smirked.

"Shut up.."

Chuuya walked over to the nightstand and grabbed his fedora. He put it on his head, "I'm going now."

"Okay."

"Don't leave the room."

My eyes widened a little, "......Okay."

Chuuya walked out of the door.

I got up and grabbed my clothes from the nightstand.

Finch was quietly walking out of the bathroom. I noticed him and he quickly started running back into the bathroom. It was more like waddling than running.

I blinked twice in confusion and got dressed. I went to the nightstand and put my glasses on.

"...What are you doing?" I heard Finch ask.

"I'm going to walk around."

"Didn't Chuuya say to not leave the room?"

"But that makes me want to leave the room." I looked at Finch. "I can't help it."

Finch began waddling back to the bathroom.

"Finch, what are you doing?"

"I'm scared of you."

I sighed and snapped my fingers twice. He disappeared and I put my grey boots on. I walked out the door.

~Time Skip~
I walked down the hallway.