Chapter 76

~Y/n's Pov:~
I slowly raised my hands up.

Chuuya quickly stood up, "Y-y/n?!"

"The Agency's already left. Junichiro used his illusion ability for me."

Chuuya quickly ran over to me, "They made you stay?!"

"No, I volunteered."

"H-huh?"

"I knew you'd do no harm to me. You wouldn't let them either." I was talking about the rest of the Port Mafia.

Chuuya sighed.

"Also, I have a message from Ranpo. 'Find the person who made the ability.'"

"As if we would listen to that. I say we interrogate her." Akutagawa said.

"N-no! We keep Y/n out of this!" Chuuya looked at Akutagawa.

"She could use her ability on us any second."

"I don't plan to." I said, "If I don't have Finch out, I can still use my ability on someone. The only difference is, is that Finch doesn't have to fly around anyone. It's more convenient for me."

"Actually, I have to be within 10 feet of them to do that." Finch told me in my head.

You tell me this now?

"If you don't plan on using your ability, hand us the bird." Akutagawa told me.

"WHAT?! WHY AM I BEING BROUGHT INTO THIS?!"

Stay calm. Don't fight back.

"Y-y/n doesn't need to do-"

"The Hazel Wood." I cut Chuuya off.

Finch appeared on my shoulder. He flew to Akutagawa and landed on his shoulder, "You have a weird hairline." He looked at Akutagawa.

Akutagawa looked at Finch with wide angry eyes, "I say we just kill him instead."

"Calm yourself, Akutagawa." Kouyo extended her arm to Finch and he flew to her arm. Kouyo gently scratched his head, "I'll watch him."

"As for L/n?" Higuchi asked.

"Y/n isn't apart of this. Just let her leave." Chuuya told them.

"Chuuya. L/n is in this situation as any other Detective Agency member." Kouyo told Chuuya.

"B-but.."

"Fair enough." I looked at Kouyo.

"What?" Chuuya looked at me with wide eyes.

"I'll be fine."

Chuuya's face softened, "Fine. But I'll be the one interrogating her."

~Time Skip~
I was tied up in a chair, "Wow. The Port Mafia knows some tough knots.." I looked at the ropes around me.

"I can't believe it had to be you." Chuuya sighed and sat in the chair across from me.

We were in a large room with huge windows on one of the walls.

"Alright, where is the Agency headed?" Chuuya asked me.

"Wow, you're soft during interrogations."

"Y/n, I'm not playing around. And I don't plan to hurt you."

I decided to play the part of being annoying and obnoxious during this interrogation, so I looked at the large window behind Chuuya, "Wow. The Port Mafia has huge ass windows."

"Where is the Agency headed?"

"So shiny and clear."

"Where is the Agency headed?" He repeated.