Chapter 1: A Fire Inside

A young boy was awoken from his slumber from a nearly elderly, but young looking woman.

"Izuku, it's time to get up," she said with a smile.

Izuku woke up with a smile on his face dressed up in a onesie of his favorite hero, All Might. He looked up to the woman.

"Mornin grandma!" Izuku said brightly

"Good morning my little green broccoli," the woman said as she patted his head.

This woman was known as Nana Shimura a.k.a the hopeful hero, Paragon. Her quirk allowed her to fly at fast speeds, and she was also super strong. Now she spends her time helping Inko raise her young grandchild.

"You know what today is right?" Nana asked.

"Oh yea, I get to see what quirk I get!" Izuku said.

"I'll bet your quirk will be incredible!" Nana said.

With that, he rushed to the living room to greet his mother. Nana chuckled and smiled.

"Energetic as Always," Nana said.

As the 4 year old boy made it to the living room, she saw his mother, Inko, doing dishes. He ran up to her, then used his little arms to hug the slender girl's legs. This caught Inko's attention as she looked down to the little boy who looked up to her and smiled.

"Mama!" he said.

"Oh hi there my little angel," Inko said with a smile, "did you sleep well?"

"I honestly couldn't sleep enough," he answered truly, "I was too excited about today because it's special . We get to see what quirk I get!"

"At least you're honest," Inko said, "I'll bet you're excited."

Izuku nodded vigorously. Nana made her way down to the kitchen.

"Well Izuku. Let's eat breakfast and then we'll get ready to go to the quirk doctor." Nana told him.

"Yay!" Izuku said.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" Izuku said.

Izuku rushed to the door and opened it. It was their neighbor Toshinori Yagi.

"Mr. Yagi!" Izuku said

"Hey there, Young Izuku! How've you been?" Yagi asked.

"I've been good. Today's the day I get to see what quirk I get!"

"Are you excited?" Toshinori asked.

"You bet," Izuku said, "When I get my quirk I'll be as cool as All Might!"

Toshinori couldn't help but smile at the boy's enthusiasm. He ruffled his hair and chuckled.

"I'll bet it will be a great quirk. Have you been practicing 'the face'?"

"You mean this face?" Izuku asked.

He did an impression of his favorite hero, The No 1 Hero in Japan, All Might. Strangely enough, Toshinori had a similar look to All Might.

"That's the face of a true hero Izuku," Nana said, "Those who smile are the strongest."

"Inko! How's life treating ya?" He askes her as he sees her washing dishes.

Inko accidentally dropped a few plates on the floor hearing Toshinori speak to her.

"Oh... um... I... hi Toshi," Inko said with a slight blush on her face.