Chapter 2: New Friends

(Well, since you guys enjoyed this so much, here's the next chapter. Uploads may be scarce because I'm having a case of writer's block. Plus I'm still thinking of ideas for this story. Anyway, without further adieu, chapter of 2 of Dragon Fire)

Chapter 2: New friends

Later on Izuku was at home, completely filled with excitement because of how amazing his quirk was gonna be. The next day passed and Izuku was in preschool. dozens of kids showed signs of getting quirks including his friend Katsuki Bakugo. He could make firecrackers in his hands. Izuku showed off his quirk and amazed everyone in the room. Even Katsuki was amazed.

"You and me are gonna be the next top heroes!" he said.

After preschool, Izuku was talking to Inko and Nana about his day.

"It was so awesome!" Izuku said, "Everyone was amazed by my quirk saying I could be a big hero like All Might!" Izuku said.

"Well I'm certainly happy for you," Nana said.

"Even Kacchan was impressed by it, and he thinks my quirk is better than his," Izuku told her.

"Well, looks like that hedgehog head isn't afraid to admit things after all," Nana said with a chuckle.

Inko chucked at this.

"Hedgehog head." She said.

"Well when you're old enough, we'll get you signed up for some martial arts classes," Nana said, "You can't be a hero with your quirk alone."

"Awesome! I'll be like a... uh... Scorpion!... But with powers of a dragon and not a demon." Izuku said.

Inko turned to Nana and shot her a glare.

"What?" she asked.

"Did you get him into Mortal Kombat?!" Inko asked her.

"No. That was probably Ryuko." Nana noted.

"Rho's Ryuko?" Izuku asked.

"Oh, Izuku. You know who Ryuko is!" Nana said. "She's your aaaaauuuu... wait, was he supposed to know?" Nana asked Inko who just facepalmed.

"Oh, wait. You actually never knew my real name. You just knew me by my hero name." Said Ryuko from behind.

"Actually, I thought Ryukyu WAS your real name." Izuku said.

"AUGH!!" Inko and Nana said startled by her sudden appearance

"Seriously!? If I was Uwabami, I'd already bitten you by now!" Ryuko said.

Izuku saw his favorite aunt and ran up to her with arms open.

"Auntie Ryukyu!" Izuku said as he ran up to her.

"Hey my little dragon fire nephew!" Ryukyu said as she picked up Izuku and lifted him over her head.

"Wait, how did you know?" Izuku asked.

"Come on, your grandma loves to gossip," Ryukyu said

"Hey! That's not true!" Nana said.

"Mom, you gossip more than Dumbledore." Inko said.

"Speaking of Gossip, your mom says you're still staling with Yagi," Ryukyu said with a shit eating grin.

Inko then looked at her Mother with a glare. Nana looked at her innocently.

"What?" she asked.

"Oh don't you what me," Inko said, "You know exactly what."

Ryuko put an arm around Inko's shoulder and smirked.