Chapter 5: Training for UA

Chapter 5: Training For UA

(Age 14)

Izuku has been training his quirk for years with help from Ryuko. He grew up to be quite a popular boy because of his quirk. 

He was on his way to middle school. There was a villain vs hero fight happening. A few buildings were damaged by a bull-like creature wreaking havoc and running with a bag of jewels. On the other side, a new hero was making her debut as she was running towards the villain. When she got close enough, she turned giant and kicked the villain hard!

"Don't stare too much boys." She said.

The hero had a purple and cream colored costume, and also had horns on a mask on her head. This was Mt Lady.

Izuku was writing down notes on how his fire could combat a giant quirk. Someone noticed this.

“Writing down notes eh, well that will make you a great hero!”

“Thanks!” Izuku said with a smile. 

While they were chatting, Everyone was watching a sludge creature try and escape from police cars. 

"Whoa, looks like a crazy one here," Izuku said. 

A few heroes were on the scene evacuating people from the crossfire. As this was happening, Izuku saw the sludge creature about to capture someone who was minding his business and listening to music on his phone. 

"Hey, look out!" he said. 

He grabbed something, jumped up and threw it at the eye of the creature. The monster screamed in pain as the civillian continued walking away, completely unaware of what almost happened..

The sludge villain looked to see who threw that object. He spotted Izuku and glared. 

"Maybe I'll take you instead!!" he snapped. 

However before anything could happen, someone jumped in front of the Sludge Villain. People recognized who it was right away. It was the No 1 hero in Japan, All Might, with his trademark smile

"You won't be taking anyone. Because I am here."

“Oh shit…” the villain said, as his face started to turn into a look of fear..

All Might pulled his fist back, preparing to throw one of his ultimate moves at the dastardly villain!

“TEXAS SMAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!”

He threw a punch so hard, it emitted a blast of wind at the sludge creature and it was split into multiple parts, some parts hitting the pavement, while others hit the sidewalk.. Acting quickly, Izuku grabbed a water bottle and caught the pieces before taping it up nice and tight. He then gave it to All Might. 

“Here sir,” he said, “Well, I should head to school before I’m late!”

After the whole scenario, Izuku decided to continue heading to school. Someone stopped him. 

"Hey, you were a hero back there!" he exclaimed, "While you were on the sideline, you distracted that creature and saved someone. Without using a quirk no less. Keep up the work and you'll make a great hero!"

"Thanks," Izuku said, as his face started turning red. 

He continued walking when he heard a familiar voice call to him. 

"Deku!" Ochako called out as she started running towards him with a smile

"Oh! Hey, Uraraka!" Izuku said, waving at her.