Chapter 15: Support Items

Izuku was in the main room of the support item course. There were a few test dummies and Faux Villains around. Melissa was in another room observing him.

"Just do what you do best with those quirks of yours," Melissa said.

The Faux Villains started coming towards Izuku. He channeled OFA around him at 20%.

'One For All: Full Inferno!'

Izuku then threw a few fireballs at the Faux Villains, blowing a few of them up. One of them went behind Izuku. He quickly turned around and delivered a smash to the Faux Villain's face. Izuku then jumped up a few platforms at high speeds. Melissa was writing down information, and was no doubt amazed at how fast he was going.

'His power is so explosive, and he's as fast as Uncle Might. Not to mention how cute he looks. No! Don't think like that Melissa!!' she thought.

Izuku kept going fighting off the Faux Villains. One of them was a giant one walking towards him. Izuku smirked and channeled up his Full Inferno to 50%. He jumped in the air and channeled up power for a smash attack.

"SMASH!!!!" he punched the Faux Villain hard, sending it falling down to the ground.

The smoke cleared, showing Izuku without a shirt. Melissa nearly got a nosebleed looking at his incredible muscles and pecs, but stopped herself.

"How was that?" Izuku asked.

Later on Melissa was reviewing the notes she took on his quirk.

"Incredible," Melissa said, "But I did notice something. You seem to be limiting yourself on purpose."

"Yea, because I don't wanna cause any harm using my full power," Izuku stated, "Its kinda hard controlling my power at higher outputs which is why I tend to stick to the low ones. Right now my lowest is around 20%, and my highest is around 40%."

"I see," Melissa said.

Izuku looked at her notes.

"I see you're a quirk analysis person too," Izuku told her.

"Yea, kinda silly right?" Melissa asked.

"You kidding, I have about 5 books of quirk analysis, one of them being my very own classmates," Izuku said, "I'm kinda a fanboy when it comes to these things."

Melissa giggled at his comment.

"You look like you're having fun Deku," said a familiar voice.

Izuku turned to see his girlfriend staring at him with a blank expression.

"Ochako, oh hey, what's up?"

"You look like you're having fun," Ochako said once again.

"....You said that."

Izuku heard someone else clear their throat. It was Momo.

"Yaoyorozu?!"

"You appear to be having a good time," she said.

"Midoriya, I heard everything," Jiro said on the left side.

Izuku bowed down repeatedly.

"Ochako please this is a huge misunderstanding!!"

Melissa was looking at Ochako.

Ochako looked at Izuku and then started bursting out into laughter. Momo and Jiro did the same.

"I'm sorry Deku I just had to do that," she said, "I was a bit suspicious when I saw you with that girl, but I know you wouldn't cheat on me."

'Wow, she's a cute girl with a well rounded face, and those thighs look like they could take down a villain with no sweat.' Melissa thought.