Chapter 12: More Fights and a Snowball

Chapter 12: More fights, and a snowball

"Now who can tell me the MVP of this match?" Erza asked.

Momo raised her hand.

"That would be Midoriya," Momo said, "He knows his quirk and magic are strong, yet he decided to lower the level due to the fact that they were indoors. He also gave Uraraka a plan to follow which she did. In addition to that, Midoriya managed to keep Sora distracted while Uraraka made it to the bomb."

"Correct," All Might said, "And now it will be Team Bakugo vs Team Mizu. Team Mizu will be the heroes while Team Bakugo will be the villains."

"A chance to crush this explosive pomegrant," Mizu said as she turned to Camie, "Once I've crushed him, you'll probably wanna dump him. He's weak."

"Ohhhh, so I'm assuming you'd like to fight him, fam? Because uhhh... he doesn't pull punches." Camie told her.

"He has a villainous quirk," Mizu stated, "Someone like you shouldn't be with him, like Uraraka shouldn't be with that dragon fire demon."

"Oh for fuck sakes." Camie said as she was holding her head, wondering why she was even talking to this Sakura look alike bitch.

Mizu then grabbed the author by the collar.

"Say that again and I pound you to a fucking pulp."

"Heroes may enter!" All Might said

Mizu started looking around for the weapon. She heard some footsteps. The footsteps were starting to get faster. She turned around to see Katsuki in the air.

"SUP BITCH!!!" Katsuki shouted as he flew out of the walls.

Mizu dodged out of the way.

"An ambush? Not very mature." Mizu said

"Right, right. By the way, THINK FAST!!!" Katsuki shouted as he hurled an explosive ball of blood magic.

The mix between the blood magic and Katsuki's explosion quirk was devastating. Not only was the explosion more powerful but thanks to the blood magic, Katsuki leeched Mizu's blood!

"C'mon, Mizu! Try harder!" He told her.

Mizu lunged at Katsuki, two Katana's at hand. She tried slicing and dicing him. Instead of dodging, Katsuki just took the water katana's while looking at her with a sadistic grin.

"Wow Bakugo doesn't play," Kirishima said

"Yea, looks like he learned some magic too!" Kaminari said

"But why isn't he dodging?! With all those hits he's taking, surely he would pass out or die!" Momo said.

Back at the fight, Mizu was still slicing at Katsuki with her thinking that he would bleed out soon. Katsuki then lifted his hand up and put it on Mizu's head.

"It's ready!" Katsuki said. "Have you heard of the new sensation that's sweeping the nation?"

"What sensation?"

"Bitches love canons!" Katsuki told her. He then shot a MASSIVE explosion at Mizu's head as that part of the building flew upwards as Mizu flew out of the building and went through multiple other buildings. "As a matter fact? Why am I protecting the weapon anyway? I COULD JUST DESTROY THIS ENTIRE CITY IF I WANTED TO!!!" Katsuki then went on a violent rampage and started blowing up the building that he was in and then started throwing explosives carefree. He was throwing explosives mixed with blood magic till there was nothing but rubble and fire. The only thing the cameras caught was Katsuki grinning menacingly with his eyes glowing blood red. They all thought they even saw fangs with his teeth!