Chapter 4: Blossoming Friendships (And Romance)

Chapter 4: Blossoming friendships (And romance)

Inko stirred awake after that long nap. She rubbed her eyes.

"Mmmph... how long was I out?" Inko asked, feeling tired from just waking up.

She looked around to see she was in her room The lights were turned off, and as she looked at the curtains, she could see bright daylight.

"Mom must've carried me to my room," she said as she looked around her room with a smile.

She looked to over the side and saw Tosinori.

"TOSHINORI?!" Inko shouted. Toshinori sprung awake and fell off the bed.

"Wha... I..... Um....." he said with a dark red face

"I'm not mad at the fact you were in my bed." Inko said, " I'm just wondering how and why." 

She heard loud laughter from Nana and Ryukyu, probably hearing Inko shout.

She was about to confront them. However, Toshinori stopped her. He knew he had to ask her.

"Say Inko... if you're free this weekend..." he began.

"Yea...." Inko said.

"I was wondering," Toshinori continued, "Would you like to have dinner with me sometime?"

Inko blushed.

'Is he asking me out? Oh the hell with it,' Inko thought to herself

"I'd be glad to." Inko said, as she smiled at Toshinori.

She walked downstairs with a smile on her face.

Toshinori smiled to himself, happy that he finally made the move.

3 years later.....

Nana was taking Izuku to a specific place to work on fighting skills. They were going to the dojo lead by the hero Gunhead.

"Is it true that he's a professional fighter Grandma?" Izuku asked.

"Oh yes. His quirk is called Gatlin. Hence the name Gunhead. He doesn't use it very much so he relies on martial arts." Nana said.

"Like the hobo hero?" Izuku asked, causimg Nana to almost burst out laughing.

"Yep. Like the hobo hero!" She said, covering her mouth to stop herself from laughing.

They made it to the dojo. Nana opened the door and they both saw  people in a line practicing forms.

"Wow. Gunhead must have a problem!" Nana said as she looked around the room seeing only four students. It's usually much more crowded in here."

Gunhead looked over to his left and recognized his favorite student.

"Well I'll be-" Gunhead said, "If it isn't Paragon!"

"Gunhead! How's the dojo going?" Nana asked.

"To be honest no so good," Gunhead admitted, "Nobody's been signing up lately."

"Yeah. With how quirks are evolving, I somehow don't doubt it." Nana noted.

She bent down and put her hands on Izuku's shoulders.

"Luckily you got a new contender!"

"Is that so?" Gunhead asked. He then took a look at Izuku. "What's your quirk, kid?"

Izuku conjured a ball of fire in his hands

"Alright, so your quirk is pyrokinesis?" Gunhead asked.

"Actually, his quirk is dragon fire. Basically the same thing with extra steps." Nana explained.