Chapter 14: Sports Festival Coming

It was another usual day at UA. Last week, everyone was at the USJ learning about how magic and quirks can be used for rescuing people. This is when Izuku learned that his flames could be used to not burn or hurt someone. He created a super move based on that. Erza stood up.

"On that note, I have an announcement," she stated, "The Sports Festival is coming up."

"Alright!" Sora said, "I'm looking forward to it."

"As you should," Momo said, "The Sports Festival is when heroes see the future students compete in various challenges. You'll be scouted if you work hard enough."

"I hope to get scouted," Kaminari said.

"Oh I'm sure you will," Jiro said as she smacked his ass.

Meanwhile in another location, there was a party going on in the Cyber Guild. They were celebrating their victory in collecting a magical artifcact known as the Cataclyst. It was an object that could destroy magic in a specific area. Their king, Katsuu rose up from his throne.

"My army!" he said, "Ninjas, sorcerers, armored knights, and whatever you guys are!"

He was looking at a group of illusionists.

"After years of searching for the Cataclyst, it is finally within our grasp!" Katsuu said, "With this magical artifact in our possession, we are now the most powerful guild in the world!"

His subjects cheered in victory.

"In a few months we shall be arriving in Fairy Tail!"

"YEA!"

"Where I shall find their member Lucy Heartfilla and ask her to marry me, nd unite our guilds as one!!"

"YEA...... huh?"

"Wait, he wants to marry one of their members? She doesn't know you I think."

"Of course she doesn't know who I am, but I know her from all the stories I've heard," KAtsuu said, "How she stood up to her father, how she helped her guild through great dangers. She's just the type of bride for me. And once she sees this Cataclyst, wedding bells are coming."

"Well.... What if she says no?" asked one of his servants.

"Simple, if she rejects me, then I will power up this artifact and destroy magic all across Fairy Tail and then the rest of the world!"

His men cheered.

"Prepare yourselves for the best wedding ever! Its gonna rock!!"

Back at UA, lunch had started. Izuku was walking with Ochako. The two of them heard laughter.

"Young Midoriya is here!" All Might said.

"Oh hey All Might, what's up?"

"Lunch, that's what's up!" All Might said as he had a little lunch bag, "Would you and young Uraraka like to eat with me?"

"THAT'S ADORABLE!!!" Ochako said.

"What do you two say?" All Might asked.

Izuku and Ochako nodded.

"Well we'll see you guys in a bit," Izuku said.

He took Ochako's hand and they walked to All Might's office. When they made it, All Might opened the door, revealing Inko.

"Mom?" Izuku asked.

"I'm on a lunch date with Toshi," Inko said, "Figured I'd take some time to visit my son and his future wife as well."