Chapter 10: The First Day

Chapter 10: The first day

Izuku was standing in his new UA uniform and had everything he needed. Toothbrush, books, binders, everything. He was about to leave.

"Izuku, I'm proud of you," Inko said, "And your father would be too. You'll save so many people one day."

Izuku smiled and hugged his mother before departing. He went to Ochako's apartment to pick her up. When he did, Ochako immediately opened the door, smiling when seeing Izuku at her doorstep.

"Ready to go?" Izuku asked.

"Not yet." Ochako said.

She then kissed Izuku on the lips.

"Now I'm ready."

She then jumped on his back.

"Onward my hero!"

"Ha ha ha! Alright then, Ochako." Izuku said as he started carrying her on his back. Ochako then rested on his back with her boobs pressing against him. Izuku felt them on his back as his face started to heat up.

"Deku! Are you okay?" Ochako asked.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I be?" Izuku asked, trying to remain innocent. Ochako smiled

'Looks like Lucy's advice worked out!' She thought to herself. She then rested her chin on his shoulder.

As they kept walking they noticed Katsuki and another girl by his side.

"Well well if it isn't Liu Kang and Kitana!" Katsuki said

"Hey, Kacchan! Who's she?" Izuku asked.

"The name is Camie. It's totes fab to meet you fam!"

"I'm Izuku, and this is my girlfriend Ochako Uraraka," Izuku said.

"Hi," Ochako said.

"YOU!!!" shouted a too familiar voice.

They all turned to see Mizu, who's makeup was melting on her face from crying.

"This is your fault," she said, "This is all YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!"

She lunged at Izuku prepared to attack him

Before she could do anything, gravity in her general direction had increased, stopping her in her tracks.

"I don't know what the hell you're on about, but I need to ask. What are you blaming Izuku for this time?" Ochako asked.

"My crush rejected me saying I make him sick!!" she said, "Because of this villain!!"

"Ohhhhh! Yeah, right, right. The air bender has a brain after all! That's not Izuku's fault you pink roach! That's your OWN damn fault!" Ochako told her, "Basically you were mean to him without even getting to know him!"

"Ochako, how can you side with him?! I thought we were friends!" Mizu said, "We've been best friends since we met at the dojo!"

"Yeah! Then I saw that you're a nasty mixture of Sakura and Umbridge!" Ochako told her. "Pinning the blame on Izuku is gonna do you no good. If you wanna blame someone, blame yourself!"

She took Izuku's hand and they walked into the school. Izuku didn't even bother to look at Mizu after what she said to him.

"She got ya there! I'm honestly wondering how and why they were friends with you to begin with!" Katsuki told her.

"Totally not cool, fam." Camie added.

At that, Katsuki and Camie walked in the school after Izuku and Ochako, leaving Mizu behind.