New Avengers? |revised|

Meeting your heroes is can be an exciting thing but it can go sour almost everytime it happens especially when there's a whole team of them.

Glimpses of your life shown before you... pain, happiness, sadness, confusion among others... at it's center is him... Kang... sitting on his thrown... with 'trophies' of the fallen lay before him... he proceeds to take off his mask... and you see your face...

You wakes up out of his suit in a hospital bed wondering how he got there. "Oh shit shit shit sh- Wait they wouldn't have put me in a hospital bed..." WHERE'S MY SUIT!  you scramble out of the bed and realizes you are in a hospital gown bare foot and a set of clothes are next to the bed, a blue sweatshirt with a pair of grey sweatpants. You put them on and goes out the  door.

"Great another place filled with hallways."

???: There are alot of hallways.

You look around and no one is there, you stand still for a second. Wondering if you were actually going crazy "Hello?"

???: Hello, I am 'Female Replacement Intelligent Digital Assistant Youth' or FRIDAY if you prefer.

"So your an AI?" you ask.

FRIDAY: Correct.

"Ok, mind telling me where I am?"

FRIDAY: You are at 890 Fifth Avenue of Manhattan.

"890 Fifth Aven-... Avengers Mansion?" Avengers Mansion was the home of the superhero team The Avengers after Tony Stark sold Avengers Tower, in your future it was Avengers Museum, every member had a room in it; Captain America, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man, Quake and many more. 

FRIDAY: That is what the public calls in on social media but yes. 

"Been a while since I've been here." Well in a few centuries I might see this place for the first time. Maybe.

As FRIDAY is talking to you, she notifies Victoria Hand and Simon Williams that you are awake.

"Thank you FRIDAY, Where is he now?" Victoria says.

(Victoria Hand played by Saffron Burrows)

FRIDAY: I have directed him to the kitchen.

"Ok, I'll meet up with Simon." She said heading in the direction of the medical wing

Back with you and FRIDAY as you are opening the fridge and takes a cup of chocolate pudding with the name 'BUCKY' on it.

"Pudding?" You struggle to take off the top but get it off and begins to eat the pudding with your hand.

"Oh my gods this is amazing." You say while taking another hand scoop and licking his fingers.

"Uh FRIDAY?"

FRIDAY: Yes?

"You have a lab right?"

FRIDAY: Correct.