Dreams |revised|

An endless void laid before me, there's nothing, not blank nothingness just a dark empty void.

"Your future is already written for you, Y/N...." The voice of a woman speaks throughout an endless void....

"Something isn't right." I say, feeling that this place seems so real.

"This is how it's supposed to be..." the woman said and I was unable to see anyone in the void.

"But-" "No buts Y/N..." You are cut off by a man with a low voice, he knew this man. He heard the voice and my breaths started to shake as well as my hands, chills run down my spine.

 He heard the voice and my breaths started to shake as well as my hands, chills run down my spine

(I DONT OWN THIS ART)

"I raised you better than to talk back to us." Kang. I knew he was right behind me, I slowly turned to face the conqueror, I slowly took a step back as Kang steps forward.

"Stop." Kang says in a calm and cold tone.

I stop in place feeling unable to move at all. Kang steps more toward me. "Whether you like it or not...". Now standing next to me puts his hand on my shoulder and finally looks beside me "All of this will be yours..." I grunt as he squeezes my shoulder, "and you will take it." the man said viciously.

"N-N...NO!!" I yell...

You wake up in a cold sweat back in your apartment, you look at your phone and see that it's 5:45 am, you let out a sigh. I'm not gonna be able to go back to sleep after that. You get up and decide to do one of those early morning runs that Kate goes on sometimes, you grab jogging shirt and shorts, to you their not as comfortable as clothes you had before traveling here but that were definitely more breathable as well as the running shoes Miles suggested. You go to the door and open it to see....

"Kate?" You ask and she jolts a little. She was in black leggings, purple and white jogging shoes and a purple sweatshirt with headphones in hand.

"Oh H-Hey, Y/N. Your up early, going for a run?" She asks as she puts her hair up, you were still in the process of putting on your shirt

"Yeah, I didn't really have anything else to do, I didn't plan on waking up this early."

"Cool..." A small short silence follows after that, "U-Uh, D-do you wanna join me?" Her face is kinda red. 

"Sure." You both leave and begin to run, Why is my heart beating so fast? Is it because of- No, no it's due to the nightmare. Gotta be.

After running for a while we decided to take a break in central park. We both sit down next to railings looking over an ice skating rink. "Y'know this run so far has made me realize we never really talk." She says. You look up to her "I mean we're both super heroes in our own right and we're also neighbors." Yeah, never thought about that.

"I guess I've just been settling in at the fact that I now live in a time period of which people where I'm from find primitive." You look at her with a somewhat questionable look on her face with a raised brow "Well..." you say causing her to chuckle a bit.