The Masters of Evil(Idiots) |revised|

The thing about being a superhero comes with the assortment of  hate, love, super villains, other superheroes, anti-heroes, superhero teams, the occasional pep talk, anti-villains and supervillain groups, but how I got my ass handed to me and get captured by these assholes, I have no idea.

Y/N thinks as he is hanging over the floor in a cell with a man with face tattoos standing in front of him, sharpening a large knife that says BUSHMAN on the blade.

TWO DAYS EARLIER

Y/N wakes up, gets out of bed and realizes how sweaty he is and goes to take a shower, as Y/N gets out he puts his phone on a counter, presses a button and a hologram screen appears above the phone. 

The DAILY BUGLE

Random Supervillain Stopped by New Iron Man: 
Citizens watched as a new villain fought the new mysterious Iron Man with the new hero victorious...

Punisher sightings in Chicago: 
Sightings of the infamous Frank Castle, also known as The Punisher, have appeared in the city of Chicago and this has citizens concerned...

WEEKLY WORLD ENQUIRY

Alpha Flight, Canadian Avengers?:
The unexpected attack on Beyond Corporation building in Montreal by Headlok, a person with mind controlling abilities, was stopped by Canada's new superhero team, Alpha Flight...

"Hmmm..." You were standing there in silence thinking to yourself about- the lights just went out, you go to the switch, flips it up and down with nothing happening. "Shit. Hm, I guess I could use my suit charger to get my power ba-" Your sentence in cut off by a knock on the door. You go to the door and look out the small hole and sees that it's Kate, you open the door.

"I see that your powers out too huh?" Kate turns to you

"Yeah I was wondering if you-" She stops as her eyes widen and her cheeks becomes a slight shade of red "Oh Wow."

"What?" You say tilting your head in confusion. Kate then points to your chest and as you look down, your eyes widen and realizes you are not wearing a shirt.

"Oh, sorry, I just got out of the shower before the power went out." 

"I-it's fine it's fine, I guess it's one way to beat the heat today." Kate says trying not to look down

"Yeah, I guess." Kate's door then opens and out comes Anya fanning her face with a gray tank top with a flannel wrapped around her waist and walking towards Kate.

"Kate, did you check with on this guy because..." she looks at you. "It's very hot in this hotel... I'm Anya Corazon." she holds out your hand

"Y/N L/N." shaking her hand

"Well, to answer your question it's a hundred degrees out, so yeah." Kate says to Anya.

"It's actually only 96 degrees out." You and Anya say at the same time. They both look at each other in a confused look.

"Oh god, now I've got two big brains to correct me about everything." Kate sighs, looking down at the ground.

"I don't do that!" Anya protested.

"Yes, yes you do." Kate tells her, "You just did a few seconds ago." you imply. They begin to start arguing about Anya always correcting Kate while Y/N just stands there in silence, he decides to go back inside and puts on a shirt and goes back to them still bickering.

"WHATEVER." Anya says loudly with her arms in the air.

"Ugh..."

"So are you Kate's roommate?" You ask Anya and she looks to you.