The Bridge

Y/N fly over to The Baxter Building, Y/N feels as if he's about to vomit. How did he figure out? It would've taken him years to figure out the code change.

As Y/N flies to the building he passes by the old avengers building, he never really payed attention to who bought but now he sees the name of the company that did, 'QENG' "Huh..." that name sounds so familiar to me, he's trying to remember where but nothing is coming to mind. my head hurts again.

He shakes it off and continues to The Baxter Building.

WITH THE FANTASTIC FOUR

The team is readying for departure with new suits.

"Reed, as much as I love getting a new badass suit, I don't see the reason for these

"Reed, as much as I love getting a new badass suit, I don't see the reason for these." Johnny pointing to Reed's dimensional wristband.

"This will help us keep us stable so  our atoms don't rip our bodies apart and killed us

"This will help us keep us stable so  our atoms don't rip our bodies apart and killed us." Johnny's eyes go wide at Reed's statement and then slowly nods his head fully well knowing not to touch any button for once.

"Is Y/N here yet?" Sue asks Reed.

"Hm, HERBIE, check the building to see if Y/N is here yet." HERBIE's visor pulls up a loading bar.

HERBIE: SO, SORRY DR. RICHARDS BUT IT APPEARS THAT MR. L/N IS NOT- OH WAIT HE JUST WALKED OUT OF HIS LAB AND IS ON HIS WAY TO THE BRIDGE. 

HERBIE tells them. Y/N walks into the lab.

"Ah Y/N, finally." Reed heads over to The Bridge "We can finally begin.".

"WHOOOO! Baby, multiverse adventure! Finally Rick and Morty-ing this shit up." Johnny hypes Y/N up but your not feeling. You were worried, terrified in fact. You don't know where this will take you, it could lead you right to him.

"Um, Reed. Did... Did you stabilize time distortion? The molecular disruption?"

"Yes to the first and no to the second, but these wristbands will keep us stable." Reed tells you as he begins to power up The Bridge. You feel a wave of anxiousness and worry fill you.

"Kid, you ok?" You hear from behind your shoulder.

"Huh?" You turn around to see The Thing.

"You look a little pale." Ben tells you.