Children of the Multiverse

"Y/N....We need to talk." Doctor Strange says as you look around in a strange room. 

"Ok, but before we do that..." You stand up and Strange looks away to see that you are naked. "Can I at least have pants."

"Yeah, we can get you some pants." he says as you blink and seem to be teleported into another room and bump into a red chair, you look back to see an odd and large glass window. You look down to see that you are in blue robes similar to Strange and now holding a cup of earl gray tea. You look up to see him now wearing yellow gloves next another man in purple, yellow and velvet robes.

 You look up to see him now wearing yellow gloves next another man in purple, yellow and velvet robes

(Wong played by Benedict Wong)

"Have a seat, Mr. L/N." Strange said to you and you look at the seat before sitting down. "My name is Doctor-"

"Steven Strange, The Master of the Mystic Arts. I know, I've read about you where I'm from." You tell him and gives you skeptical look.

"Yes and this is Wong." Strange motions to the man on his left. "You are here because-"

"I'm from another universe and I am now living in this universe and this time period. And I'm also here because your scared my presence here will cause an incursion." You interrupt him again and he places his hand on his head as he looks to Wong.

"Yes. Well at least we won't have to explain it to him." He looks to over again with Wong nodding.

"Well, to ease your caution, you don't have to worry about an incursion and I'm pretty sure this is the third time I've told this story." you say that last part to yourself.

"And why would that-" 

"Hey, Mr. Strange! Wong!" Strange is interrupted by a guy in a orange sunglasses, green jacket, a t-shirt that said 'DAFT PUNK' on it, ripped jeans and sneakers that have scorch marks on them and you look further up to see he had white hair.

"Thomas." Wong said looking at the young man.

"Sup dude. Tommy." He holds out his hand and you shake it.

"Y/N."

"Thomas, what is it?" Strange asks him, Tommy then looks like to have pep in his step.

"Well, one; I wanted to tell you that Rintrah is ready for your guys' uh... exorcism thing?" Tommy tells Wong. I look at him curiously, Wong nods, then Strange realizes that he isn't leaving yet.

"And?"

"Uuuuummmmmmm...There's this thing, of which was not my fault at all-"

"TOMMY!" You hear someone yell down the stairs, a girl.

"Uh, gotta go, bye. Nice meeting you dude!" Tommy then super speeds away leaving a green streak behind, you look back to see he is already gone and you just look back at the doctor with a very annoyed look on his face.