Champions vs The Fury

Y/N POV

We finally land and Kate has her arms tightly rapped around me and has her head dived into my shoulder so she wouldn't look down. "U-Um Kate, W-We landed." I told her as I put the nano-tech I had around her back into my suit and her head shot up and looked around.

"Ok, Thanks...but I'm never, ever doing that again." Fixing her hair as the others showed up in Ms. Marvel's hand.

"Where is it?" Nova asked me as he landed in front of me. I look down at my wrist, pressing a few buttons. I look up to the clouds to see mix of an orange-yellow glow and see my hologram self flying downward with The Fury in hot pursuit behind it. I deactivate the hologram to reveal a small device and it zooms back in to my wrist gauntlet. The Fury lands in the middle of the  construction site.

"TARGET RELOCATED." The Fury says. "Remember the plan; you guys distract and me and Nova blow it to hell." I set the nano-tech sword in it's chest to blow up but I look around to see no one. Where the fuck?, The Fury begins to make it's way towards me until it is shot in back, it turns it's head  around to see a purple arrow and it explodes, I look around it to see Kate on the second horizonal metal pillar ready to fire again.

Out of the sky Luke Cage and Brawn pounce onto The Fury pinning it down by holding both of it's arms, I see Nova floating over the site and charging up his energy and I start to do the same. ENERGY AT 10%, Luke and Brawn struggle to pin the machine down so Vivian and Ms. Marvel go over and hold down it's legs. ENERGY AT 20%.

The Fury's back begins to light up and shoots up into the sky with Brawn, Luke and Vivian with Ms. Marvel letting go half of the way but stretching her arms out and wrapping it around a pillar catching herself and reeling back in. The Fury shoots up so far it reaches Nova and then slam both Luke and Brawn into Nova, I see Nova falling from the sky along with Luke and Brawn. 

The Fury then uses it's arm cannon and shoots Vivian off of it's leg back into the site, right next to me. "You okay?". I ask as her eyes flicker a bit before I give her a hand up.

"Well, this ugly asshat just pissed me off." she states.

The Fury descends back down to the ground closer to me and begins to fire it's arm cannon. I dodge it's attacks and fire back with my repulsers, letting off a orange-yellow blasts. I get up close and form a bigger arm cannon with both arms. "RESISTENCE IS FUTILE." it says. 

"Resist this bitch!" I blast The Fury sending it back into the wall. "Nova! You good?" Nova hastily limps over to me, now back to his glowing self.

"Yep. Just taking a breather." Nova says a bit raspy, likely due to the fact he just crushed from all sides by two people with unbreakable skin. Me and him begin to charge up again. ENERGY AT 35%. Vivian shoots a laser from her forehead at it and The Fury shoots back with it's eye lasers, the shot sends her flying through the air out the construction site. ENERGY AT 51%. Shadow-Spider then webs her foot pulling her back to him.

Another arrow is shot by Kate and a steel net is rapped around The Fury, hoping to hold it down. Kate then rushes over to you. "Um, so what the the chances are that netting holding him for long enough for you guys too-" She is cut off by the net ripping not even slowing it down. "Crap." The Fury begins to dash over to us to which I respond in pushing Kate and Nova out of the way and then...

SLAM!

I'm rammed by The Fury into a concrete pillar. ENERGY AT 72%. I groan out of pain. I look up to see The Fury's uneven eyes glow until a green forearm wrapped around it's neck. A glowing yellow fist then punches the face of The Fury I was released from it's hold to look up at it's damaged eye, but to no effort the eye repairs itself in seconds. "You guys gotta keep it off me! Nova ready?" I look over to him still out of breath but still charging.