Movie Night | Short

Miles, Kamala, Sam and Y/N watching movies to catch you up on "modern" entertainment.

CANON

_________

"This is movie is really inaccurate." You said while sitting on Miles' family couch.

"Don't ruin this movie for me..." Miles says as he sits next to while holding popcorn, Kamala sitting on the chair next to the couch with a bunch of candy, and Sam munching down on pizza. Miles' mother Rio, former nurse turned councilwoman, was making her way over. 

(Rio Morales played by Alice Braga)

"Ok, I'm be home late. Remember; no trash, no dirty dishes when I get home. And Don't go over 88" Rio says towards Miles as a joke.

"Ok, Mom." Miles says as he makes a cringe face as she waves goodbye to us. You look confused for a moment, so you turns towards Miles.

"Does your mom know you're...?" You ask Miles

"Yep." Miles states, "Mine too." "I'm technically supposed to be grounded till I'm 21." Sam and Kamala join in.

"Oh, ok." you say in a slightly monotone voice, you look down at the movie with Marty at the door of a much younger Doc Brown telling him about a clock and then you look down at the floor.

Kamala looks at you for a moment and sees that your mind is drifting somewhere "Did... your parents know? About you being... Iron Lad?" Miles looks to her and then to you while Sam stops eating.

"I-I...... never actually met my parents..." You say looking to them and then staring back to the floor. " I was raised at an orphanage until I was four, then I was taken in by the universe's smartest human, Nathaniel Gryphon and his wife Rebecca."

"Wait, smartest in the universe?" Miles brings up.

"Yep, since that I didn't really go to public school." You add on.

"But didn't you said you were out of high school at fifteen?" Kamala asked taking a handful of sour patch kids.

"Well, to be more accurate I was homeschooled by him and finished all four grades of high school. Then I was going into college stuff and finished that at nineteen. When I finished that I started making my suit." Kamala was dumbfounded by this. 

"Explains why they let you stay at the Baxter Building." Miles says with a smirk.

"Please tell me you'd be willing to help me with homework." Kamala asks and I bring her a thumbs up. She smiles at this.

"Wait, so did this Gryphon guy know about time travel stuff?" Sam asks.

"Wel-" I am cut off by the movie. 

"I don't know but I'm gonna find out!"

Oh thank god.

"Is she being turned on by her own son?" saying this makes Sam and Kamala burst out laughing, Miles tries not to laugh out loud. "What?" I say as I started to laugh as well.

_____

Hello, these shorts will range from non-canon to canon. This one is canon but I'll make an actual chapter soon, but I will most likely revise the early chapters.