Eighteen.

Karma Janelle Menace.

I am at the mall shopping with Lia. I was in forever 21 trying on this nice all black maxi dress. I got out of the dressing room to show Lia the dress and bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry" I said as I looked up at her. she looked really pregnant.

"It's ok" she said as she smiled

"Congratulations, when are you due?"

" well it's May so September"

"Aww you look great"

"Thank you that dress looked really nice on you, you should get it" she said

"Thank you so much I think I might because I have a date tomorrow night"

"That's cute me too actually" she said

"Awwwe with the baby's father?"

"Yes he said he needed to talk to me but I just think he want to take me out"

"Aww that's cute but I have to take this dress off and go buy it so I guess I will see you around" I said walking into my dressing room.

"Wait I didn't catch your name" she said as I paused.

"Karma" I said back

"I'm Eniya" she said as I shook her hand.

-

"What took you so long?" Lia asked

"I met this really nice girl in there " I said

"Oh well let's go"

"We walk around a little more as I went to go get some food and bumped into Eniya again.

"It seems like we are always bumping into each other" Eniya said

"Yes" I laughed. "This Is my sister Lia" I said.

"Hi nice to meet you" they both said as they shook each other's hand.

Eniya phone vibrated. She looked down at it and answered.

"Excuse me for a second" she said as she answered.

...
"Yeah I'm going to get something to eat then be on my way there"
...
"Yeah whatever"
..
"I don't care, I guess we will just talk bout it when I get there"
...
"Alright bye" Eniya said as she hung up the phone.

"My baby so rude he always rushing someone" she said as she brung her attention back to me.

"Yeah I feel you" I said back. something seemed too familiar about her.

Well I see that you have to go so I guess I will see you around" I said as we started to walk away.

"Yeah I will see you around" she said as she walked away

--

"She seemed too familiar" Lia said when we got into the car.

"I was thinking the same but I don't know how" I said trying to think.

"It's probably nothing though" Lia said.

--

Hakeem Ian King

I was at my apartment waiting on Eniya. I was trying to tell her that we won't be together at all even if the baby is mine and that I will still do my "daddy duties". I don't know how she gone take this cause she kind of crazy. I just hope her and Karma don't bump into each other anytime soon.

I saw her car pull up. I got prepared for the worst to go down.

"Hey baby" she said as she kissed my cheek.

"Hey" I said bluntly.

"What's wrong" she asked as she whipped my chin with her thumb.

"We got to talk" I said

"Listen, we can't be around each other until the baby is born, when the baby is born I will meet you at the hospital and I will get my DNA test done alright?"

"Is this because of that girl you been with?" She asked with her hands on hips

"Yeah, because she don't deserve this."

"What about what I deserve?"

"What do you deserve Eniya"

"Love , respect and my family" she says as she comes closer to me

"What family?"

"The one we are about to have Keem"

"Yeah whatever" I said as my phone started to ring. My phone was sitting o top of the couch beside Eniya. I looked over and saw Karma calling.

"Karma?" She said as she looked at me

"What about karma?"

"I met a sweet girl named Karma at the mall today? That better not me the girl you leaving me for"

"And if it is"

"I will feel so bad breaking that little girl's heart"

"Eniya"

"What Hakeem? Does she know you have a baby on the way? No? Oh then this will be easy, she not gone want to be with a liar that has a baby on the way would she?"

"I was gone tell her on my own time"

"What when the baby is born? No that ain't gone work"

"What the hell are you talking about"

"Cause if I see her I'm telling so you better hope to God I don't see that little bitch nowhere," Eniya said as she left the apartment.

-

I called Karma three times and she wasn't answering. I'm going to assume she on her run now but I'm too nervous to think that she might run into Eniya.

I got in my car and went to her house. When I got there I saw Kam in the driveway with Rock.

"Wassup" I said as I got out.

"Nothing much little nigga" Kam said.

"Where's Karma?" I asked.

"Oh she been out all day, her phone died so they on the way" Rock said.

"Oh okay" I said as I calmed down

"What happened?" Kam said.

"Eniya happened," I said

"What bruh? What did I tell you, King? What I tell you bout that shit?" Kam said getting mad.

"You don't even know wassup" I said getting mad too.

"She pregnant nigga. Everyone knows but my sister, I've been buying you time but this time running short"

"How you find out?"

"She posts everything on Twitter but her shit private and I took Karma phone and blocked her so she wouldn't see shit she posts if she happens to stumble on her page" he said.

"Thank bro"

"Don't say thank you, I did that for my sister not you" he said as he went in the house.

"Damn man what you got yourself into" Rock said.

"Some big shit and I'm freaking the fuck out trying to find out how to tell Karma"

"Just tell her man, however, she reacts is how she reacts, if she leaves you just remember you deserve it cause you did the shit," Rock said making sense.

"I know but I don't want her to leave me, I love her and I'm trying for once in my life but like everything else I fucked it up," I said running my hands through my face.

"There she go right there tells her all this" Rock said as he went into the house. Karma got out of the car smiling at me.

"Hey baby" she said as she kissed me.

"Hey baby, can we talk bout something?"

Here goes everything.