Ten

Rakim Akeem Graves

I am Rock the hardest out here. I know everything,  nothing happens without me knowing. I knew Ace wanted Karma and I wanted to know why. she something like fam and you don't play with fam. I stared at her as she looked back at me shocked that knew.

"You gone tell me?" I said smirking a little.

"Uhh.."

"Either you tell me or I find out" I said as I leaves back. " I prefer you tell me"

"Something to do with my father and him having unfinished business and that I need to finish it for him" she said

"You said no" I said and she nodded

"Now he's gonna go to your brother"

" No please you can't let him do that"

"I won't, I got it, me and my boys will talk to King and his boys"

"Ok " she said as she took a deep breath.

"Don't worry Big Daddy Rock got this"

"No I can do this, until I say I need you that's when you can help"

"I'm not going to just sit back and you know it" I said as I got up and walked away making sure I winked at her as I walked out knowing shows watching me leave.

I left and went to find King. I knew he knew more than what she was telling me. I seen him walking out the cafeteria. 

"Yo King" I said

"Wassup" he answered 

"Let's talk bout this Ace situation"

-

Me and King was chilling after school to figure some stuff out. I didn't want Kam or Karma in this because this was their father we trying to figure out, we didn't need them and their feelings in the way. We was putting prices together and still didn't get anything.

"This nigga was sneaky" King said

"Not that sneaky because Karma's mom knew something"

"But she's dead, how we gone get information from a dead person"

"Lia" I said as I walked to the other room where my phone was at .

I called Lela number. she answered.

"Aye come to my house real quick" I said then I hung up.

Me and King waited for Lia to get here. when she got here we all sat in the front room. I made her some hot tea as I poured me some Hennessy from my moms stash of liquor.

"So let's get straight to it" I said as I sat across from her and looked her in her eyes.

"What you need?" she said as she sat her cup down.

"You have anything journal or diary of your mom's"?"

"Umm yeah, but I never opened them, why?"

"We need them, ASAP"

"Why ?"

"I will tell everything after aight" I said as I chucked "Chill I won't hurt you or anyone you don't want me to" I troll respected Lia, she allowed me to come to the house when I wanted to get away from my house. She was amazing support for Sam and Karma and when you are cool with them the support roles over to you as well. She was family.

"Don't hurt my dad" she said quick. 

"Ok won't kill him "

"No don't hurt him I want to speak with him before anything happened because I'm guessing this is what it's all about"

"Ok you speak with him and if you still feel the same we will just scare him a little" I said as I shook hands in agreement with her.

"Thanks for the cooperation" I smiled as she got up. I like over at King who hasn't spoken since Lela came. He looked like a lot was on his mind.

"You welcome, just keep my sister safe" she said as she walked out.

-

"You good?" I asked King

"Yeah just a lot on my mind, I'll be fine" he said. I nodded.

"How's you and Karma?"

"We not really on good terms right now" he said 

"Well don't let her go, she actually care and she different"

"Yeah but shit I can't stop doing what I do"

"You only saying that because you don't like the fact that someone is slowly changing you" I said looking at him in eye to eye. "I see right through you man"

"I can't be tied down"

"Keep telling yourself that man, then Karma gone have someone new when you actually notice that you really want her"

"She can't have no one"

"But you can have everyone, that double standard man you being selfish, if you gone be selfish at least let her have you first so she know how it feels to be wanted" I said being straight up. he just nodded as he looked down at his hands.

He was thinking.

Everything that I was saying was true and he knew it. he just needed to let it process.

I patted his back as I went into the kitchen to get some more Hennessy in a glass of ice.

I needed to get some stress off before we get in this journey.

Journey of hell and confusion.