Forteen .

Jaquez Ace Williams

I was in the trap rolling up with my boys. They was all laughing but I had other things on my mind.

Karma

I always wanted Karma. Ever since that time when we were younger and she told me that we will be married someday. When we hit high school she hated me. I never knew why but I made it my plan to find out why and fix it. Our grandmothers went to the same church growing up and as we grew up I stopped going to church and started creating my own business. Hood Business. Shows just someone I had to have.

I got up and left.

-
I say outside Her house waiting for her to come outside. I seen her come outside with the trash in her hand I got out my car and walked toward her. she jumped hen she saw me.

"I just wanna talk" I said before she sad anything.

"I don't wanna talk to you" she said

"What if I have some information that you might want to know"I tried to persuade her

"I don't care to hear it Ace" she said

"That hurts you know ?" I said as I placed my hand over my heart.

"What hurts" she asked confused.

"You calling me Ace. I remember one time you refused to call me Ace you always called me Jaquez"

"Them days are over"

"Karma what happened?"

"What?"

"What happened to us?" I asked

"There was never an us" she said with annoyance in her voice.

"Yes it was, we we're suppose to be together Karma" I said in an apologetic voice

"You changed Ace, that's why I will never call you Jaquez again" she said as she looked at me with a blank face

"I never changed around you"I said.

"Like hell you did. you weren't there for me like you use to be, you left me in reality" she said as she rolled her eyes.

"I always was there" I said as I got closer to you.

"You weren't there when your dad raped me, you weren't there when I got my ass beat by your dad either so tell me again where you there for me Ace? No you was with "da gang" that was making you happy at the time and the fact that we were only 12 made it worst because I grown attached to you, you killed the only boy I ever got attached to other than you because you always wanted to be the only man to have my heart but guess what you are all wrong we got older" she yelled.

"I'm sorry Karma" I said as I pulled her to a hug. she was now crying and I didn't want her to be crying. "I didn't mean to leave you alone that night I promise I didn't know that was going to happen"

She pushed me away. she had this hateful look in her eyes. she really hates me and I regrets every bit of it. I never knew all of that went down. I just knew one day she stop showing up and calling me. next thing I knew she switched schools. When I found her we were like 14-years-old, she called me Ace and that's when I knew she never saw me like how she use to.

She walked in the house as I stood there in utter shock.

I hopped in my car and sped to my parents house in Decatur, Georgia. I unlocked the door with my key. I smelled food in the air so I knew my step mom was cooking.

"Jac is that you?" I heard my stepmom ask.

"Yes ma'am" I said as I walked into the kitchen

"Hey baby" my stepmom said as she came to hug me.

"Where's dad?" I asked as she went back to cooking.

"In the living room chy" he said as she waved her hand in the direction of the front room.

I walked in the living room and saw my dad siting in his chair watching family feud. I sat on the couch next to him.

"Sup son" he said without looking at me.

"I seen Karma today dad" I said he quickly turned his head toward me.

"Oh yeah, pretty girl that is" he said turning back to the tv.

"How I asked her how come she stop coming around"

"Is that so? What she say"

"What you think she said?"

"I have no clue son" he said with this puzzled look on his face.

"Did you rape her?" I said as he turned to look at me in my eyes.

"Boy don't come at me about this"

"No I'm coming for you 'cause I cared for that girl dad an you had to fuck shit up like you always do" I yelled.

"She was a waste anyway son she wasn't ready for the lifestyle I was giving to you,"

"That wasn't your decision"

"Yes it was"

"You know what? You always thought you controlled me but guess what you don't, the only reason I fucks with you is cause you was the last thing I had"

"I'm also the man that made you who you are today"

"And you think this shit is good?"

"Yes, you living with only one worry in life. when you gone get got"

"You are the worst sperm donor ever"

"You are the worst son I could ask for, you always did the opposite of what I said but ended up doing exactly what I wanted you too"

"I hope you rot in hell"

"I been doing that my whole life son" he chuckled as I walked out.

-

I was in Waffle House with one of my hoes when I saw King walking in with some familiar face.

That's not Karma

Looked closely and the girl looked pregnant. I shrugged maybe it ain't his.

King not my business and now that I know Karma will never look at me the same it's no use to win her back.

I don't want her to get hurt. I will always have a soft spot for Karma in my heart. she was the only girl I ever loved and that stayed in my mind but it's time that I let her go. time to take my talent down to south beach.

Miami, Florida

I'm expanding to Florida removing myself from this shit Atlanta brings cause the older I get the more irritated I get with the petty shit that goes on here.

I wish nothing but love for Karma.