Three

Hakeem Ian King

It's been a week since I told Karma she was my ride or die. She thought I was playing but I was so serious. If she thought she was going to get away she got something else coming for her. I know her brother is not gone like the fact that I'm trynna get with his sister but I see something in her. Being around her make a thug wanna fall in love a little bit. It's something about her that makes me want to protect her and just hold her. I can see that Kameron is very protective of his sister, he doesn't like when a boy looks at his sister or even breathe her air. Kameron treats her like a queen and will never let anyone tell her she doesn't deserve it. It'll be hard trying to get him to let me even talk to her but I'm not gone give up.

Right now we were in gym class and Karma was sitting on the bleachers reading a book. She looked so beautiful got a nigga wanting to just look at her and talk to her. I walked over to her and she didn't even look up she continued reading like I wasn't even there. I chuckled to myself cause I know she knew I was right beside her.

"What Hakeem," she said with a hint of attitude in her voice.

"Nothin, can I not sit with a friend," I said in a sarcastic tone.

"I have no friends," she said in a slightly harsh tone still not looking up from her book. The book better be that good. I scuffed

"That hurt you know, that hurts deep I kind of thought we were getting close," I said putting my hand over my heart looking hurt.

"You thought wrong," she said still not looking at me not even once. I snatched the book out of her hand and stood up

"Give me my book," she said finally looking up and she had that same mug on her face as she always does when I come to bother her.

"Not until you be nice," I said as she stood up I then put the book over my head knowing that she won't be able to reach it. she got in my face and I smirked.

"Bet you won't try to get it," I said teasing her as I got closer to her.

"Bet I will," she said as she got in my face even more and reached her hand up to get it but I jerk the book back quick before she got it which almost made her fall but I caught her. I brought her to my chest and leaned in but she turned her head and made me kiss her cheek.

"Why do you do that?" I asked her as I moved my head back.

"Because I don't know where your lips have been," she said as she scratched up her face.

"My lips ain't been nowhere ma, I promise," I said as I looked her in her eyes. It was true though, I might get a lot of girls that I will be around but I know better than to be putting my lips on just everyone. while I was just staring into her eyes she managed to get out of my hold. When I got back to reality she was looking at me smirking.

"What you smirking for?" I asked her

"You thought you could get me but I proved you wrong," she said with confidence as she laughed a little

"It ain't over yet ma, remember that," I said as I walked off of the bleachers looking at her as I do, she was staring at me too.

~

It was the end of the day and I had to take Karma home as I promised. I went to her class and waited for her to come out. When she came out of the class she looked at me as started walking to my car I walk behind her, of course, looking at her butt it was perfect not too big and not too small. We made it to my car and I headed to her house.

"Will you be my date for tonight?" I asked

"For what?" she asked confused.

"I have a meeting and they told me to bring a date"