Four

Hakeem Ian King

Karma and I have been rocking for bout three weeks now. She got me feeling all lovey. She has really been holding me down. We're on that lowkey stuff though. I will just be looking at her while she glances at me but when I wink she starts to blush but she is thinking I don't see it.

"You missed me?" I asked smirking confidently as I crept up from behind her. 

"Nah," she said as she chuckled as she turned to look at me. 

"Oh that's how it is, alright, I was gone take you out Friday night but Nah"

"Oh really?"

"I was gone treat my ole lady to Red Lobster but she doesn't miss me so"

"Awww of course I missed my baby," she said as she pecked my lips and held my face. I started to smile like a little boy. I don't know what she doing to me but I think I like it.

"Come on I gotta take you home," I said as we started walking to the car

~

We got to her house and I walked her to the door. Just as I was turning to leave she grabbed my arm.

"Please stay, I don't want to be alone," she said looking scared. I wonder what's wrong with her.

"Ok," I said as I walked in

We went into her room and I lay on her bed getting comfortable. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Why do you get so comfortable?" she asked me.

"Because I can that's why," I said as I looked at my phone but the next thing I know I was being tackled by Karma. She got on top of me and was so close to me.

"You better get up before you start something you can't finish," I said grinning. she smiled and started to grind on me. I grabbed her hips and flipped us over so that I was on top. I pinned her down.

"What I say?" I said trying not to laugh.

"I don't know," she said smiling trying to hold in her laughter.

"You think it's funny?" I asked her she nodded her head. I went to her neck and started to give her a hickey.

"Stwaaapp before its starts to show"

"Say you sorry," I said. she shook her head no and I started at it again.

"Ok ok I'm sorry" she yelled and I got off her and laid next to her. I pulled her to my chest.

"You know your eyes tell a story" She said to me as she stared into my eyes.

"How," I asked not understanding what she talking about.

"You! like the real you, You've been hurt so many times that you have no emotion but now your eyes get a light brown color and filled with emotion that I don't know when it's me and you, when your around anyone else your eyes are dark and mean," she said as she analyzed my eyes.

"I had nothing to have emotion about but my little sister Lela, now I got you to smile about"

"We never talked about each other's past, like I want to know about you but I'm scared that you wouldn't want me to know"

"I want you to know all of me baby, the good and the bad"

"Well tell me," she said intrigued. 

"Well my mom died of cancer and my dad is a druggie so it's only me and my 10-year-old sister, she is my world and I will do every and anything for her, I'm her superman, I didn't care for anyone but my sister. Before my mom died she told me I will find someone that's gone is there for me just like she was I didn't believe her of course until I met you, I started to act differently you know" I said staring off into space