Hakeem's Karma

Prologue

Red. All I see is red. Mind racing with all the possibilities I start to look around and my eyes met with him as he watched my every move.

"Get out!" I yelled as I pointed to the door trying not to make eye contact with him.

"I'm not leaving, so you're wasting your time," he said calmly still sitting down.
It was really making me mad that he wasn't listening to me. I paced around feeling my blood boil. 

"I don't want to talk I just want you to leave," I said raising my voice a little to sound as agitated. I made a gesture towards the door. I wanted nothing more but for him to leave my sight the feelings inside me were unexplainable. 

He stood up and got in my face with a straight face looking me dead in my eyes as I avoid eye contact. 
"I'm not losing you over something this stupid," he said nonchalantly shrugging

"You call getting another girl pregnant stupid" I scrunched up my face in disgust as I finally looked him In the eyes.

"It ain't mine" he shrugged as he raised his voice. 

"How you know? You did cheat on me with her didn't you?" I asked already knowing the answer to the question.

"But I wrapped it up, she is known for being a liar," he said trying to cover the fact that I know he doesn't use condoms. I scuffed gently chuckling to keep myself from getting even madder. This man really takes me a joke and it shows.

"So are you, now get out," I said opening the door and not looking at him. It hurts too much to look him in his eyes. I fell in love with a player and its nothing I can do about it. 

"I'm out but just know you're mine and always will be, so I will be back," he said as he brushed past me staring in my face. I can feel his eyes on me.

He walked out and I slammed the door behind him. I put my back against the door and slid to the ground putting my head in my hands as tears rolled down my face. I trusted him and fell for him. I guess it's time to get up and dust myself off. 

Listening to the sound of my heart beating in my ears, I can feel myself getting that headache you get from crying too much. It was like right then and there I felt something break inside of me. 

Trust doesn't live here anymore.