Twenty-One

Karma Janelle Menace

I kept replaying me and Kam's conversation from last week in my head. Rakim is moving with me because he is the only one that knows I'm pregnant and he is the only one that I want to help. He's been to all the doctor appointments, helps me buy things I may need.

He was the person I turned to for any and everything.

Today was graduation and I was getting dressed and ready. We were all riding in Rakim's all white 2015 Suburban to go to graduation and all of us were wearing all white.

I had on an all-white bodycon dress in with all red high heels on with my hair down and curly with gold accessories. Make sure I keep my gown on or something to hold up to my stomach for everyone to not notice the small baby bump growing. I looked down at my stomach and rubbed it as I looked at my dress. 

Kam came in with an all-white tux on and a red bow tie in his hand. This was the moment we have been waiting for. To graduate high school was something that was honored in our family but going to college was something on another level. We both were starting our new lives after today. 

"Can you tie my bow tie please?" He asked me.

"Yeah" I said as I took it out of his hand.

I tied it to his neck. He was nervous about Graduation and I could tell. I looked him up and down and tilted my head. 

"Why are you so nervous?" I asked

"Because now we have to really grow up, I'm really going to be separated from the two girls of my life, my life is changing on this day completely" he explained

"Trust me life is just getting started for you, just live it and you will be fine" I answered as I hugged him.

-

Hakeem Ian King

Today is graduation and I don't even think I will be going. Been so much going on that I let Eniya move in with me and my little sister doesn't really like her much so she doesn't want to be around her while I'm at graduation but she can't bring her ass in graduation because all she wants do is tell everyone that she is pregnant by me and I don't think I want all that drama at the graduation. I sat on the bed looking at my tux laying on the seat debating on if I want to go or not.

Eniya was downstairs eating cereal so she can get out of my face. And in walked Lela with a big smile on her face. I looked up and smiled at her. 

"Get dressed it's your big day" she said.

"Ion if Ima go baby, I think I might just sit at home with you and watch movies all night," I said to her as I pulled her in my lap and hugged her.

"You can't this is what we have been waiting on" she said and she was right.

"Alright you go get dressed and tell Niya to get dressed too"

"Okay she said as she skipped out of the room.

I went to go take a shower and get ready for the day.

-

Rakim Akeem Graves

Today we can finally say NIGGA WE MADE IT. Now I'm Finna be trappin' all day long but I'm going to be off the grid for a couple of weeks to help Karm. I started feeling for her but I know she won't let it get that far no matter what was in here for her. I tried to not like her and keep our friendship how it has always been but it's hard to not like someone with a genuine love for you. Im going to push back though I don't want anything to mess up the system we have now. 

I put on some white true religion buttons down on with my all-white true religion pants and all-white Air Force ones. I didn't care today I just wanted to stunt with all white. I put my gown on and placed my cap on top of my head which was freshly braided. 

I got in the car and started to make my way to the twins' house.

I got there they walked out with their all-white on and Cj came behind them with all white on as well.

"Wassup niggas" I said as they all got in the car.

"Hey" Karma said

"Y'all ready for this?" Cj said

"Been ready for this" Answered Kam.

-

Karmeron Jakill Menace

I'm just ready to get this over with so we can party.

We were turning into the parking lot. All you saw were cap and gowns. Everyone looked excited and ready to get this over with. Girls in their best dressed and the boys came to step. Everything was feeling so real for the moment. We have really grown out here. After four years in this prison, we were finally getting out. 

--

Hakeem Ian King

They had said everyone's name and everyone just threw up their caps in excitement. I was looking for mine when I bumped into someone.

"My bad" I said looking back and seeing Karma

All she did was look and me and tried to walk away before she got far I lightly grabbed her arm.

"Can I talk to you?" I said. I looked at her I missed her so much. I wanted to just kiss her. 

"Fine talk," she said as she crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry for everything I put you through, I love you and want nothing more but for you to be happy but I want you to be happy with me" I pleaded for her to forgive me to just say she wanted me too. I just needed her to want me as much as I want her. 

"No, because after Saturday this will be the last time you see me probably ever," she said with confidence. Why does she never want to see me again? 

"I don't want it to be the last time" I grabbed her hand and rubbed it. 

"I will be moving and trying to make myself happy, for once in my life I will be doing this for me and not anyone else. I will not be dependent on anyone but myself" she said as she walked away.

And she was right this is probably the last time I will see her. I heard she was moving to North Carolina. Everything she said made sense. She needed to find herself by herself.  

I guess this is the end