chapter 12

A/N: as you can see im rushing to post cause im sick and i have nothing else to do.

Will woke up the next morning feeling as if a heavy weight had been lifted off of his shoulders. Someone finally knew who he was, and it was the love of his life. Will turned to look at mike with a huge smile on his face. He planted a kiss on mikes nose which woke him up.

"Hmm? Oh, hello love," he said, still half alseep. "Did you sleep well?" He yawned. As he nuzzled into will.

(Why tf am i making myself feel single. I should call them icl)

"Best ive slept in a while actually, knowing i no longer have to hide anything from you is the best feeling in the world. I never want to hude anything from you again!" He said as he hugged mike gently.

"Thats nice dear," mike mumbled.

Will laughed softly, he felt mikes breathing deepen as he spoke, meaning he was falling back to sleep.

"Oh wake up you lazy bum!" Will said as he shoved mike off the bed.

"Oi! Im awake now! fucking hell will!" Mike said as he sat up and rubbed his head.

The door burst open as maz and el ran in.

"We heard a thud!" Max yelled. "Is will okay??!!"

Max turned to see mike on the floor and she just looked disapointed.

"Oh its you, what the fuck happened?"

"Ask your dick head of a best friend!" Mike exclaimed.

Will wheezed (hehe alliteration... im failing English guys)

"I...pushed him- off the bed!" He said almost crying of laughter. "He- he- hit his head face first!" Will was clutching his stomach as it was hurting from all the laughing.

Max and el wheezed. The three couldnt stop laughing.

"That fucking sucks dude!" Max managed to say.

"Will i didnt know you had it in you!" El wheezed.

"Oh all of you can fuck off im going out!" Mike said as he got up and walked out of the room.

"Its 7 in the morning where the fuck are you going?" Will asked.

"I dont know, wanna come with?" He asked.

"Sure! Can we go to your place?" Will asked.

"Okay, fine by me, holly has been dying to see you ever since she found out you were my boyfriend."

"Yall are making me feel single." El said. (Same girlie same)

"Babe what the actual fuck im standing right here-"

"And?" El snapped. "Did i fucking stutter?"

"I-"

"You never do romantic shit like take walks with me anymore!" She complained.

"Okay where we fucking goin, walmart?" Max asked.

"Gladly!" El said.

"Okay then, guys we are going to walmart! Byee!" And then max grabbed els hand and dragged her out.

El just winked at will and allow3d herself to be dragged by max.

Will laughed.

"Whats so funny?" Mike asked.

"They aint goin to walmart-"

________________

"Okay norman, lets cut the shit." Tony said.