Is it over?

"Will..hes gone. hes been detained by the avengers...you can come out of your room now.." 

mike sighed. no response. again. its been two weeks. 

Thanks to a blurry camera the new didnt pick up wills face through the half torn mask. his identity was safe. 

but will hadnt left his room in two weeks. only opening the door to go to the bathroom or eat the food aunt may made him. mike wasnt even going to attempt to cook. Though maybe her should, the smell of fire might get Will out of the room. 

Mike sighed again. defeated, he turned to walk away. But stopped as he heard the door open. 

"mike.." wills voice was soft but hurt. 

mike turned back around. "will? whats wrong?" mike slapped himself mentally, what a stupid thing to ask.

"i..can you..can we go for a walk? after i freshen up of course.." will asked

mike smiled a relieved smile. "of course my love! let me get changed first and we can go out." 

will smiled. 

mike decided it would be best to give will some space so he smiled and went to go get changed. 

around 40 minutes later the two were ready and walked out of the house. 

the two walked in silence for about 5 minutes before mike decided to speak up.

"so, where are we going my love?" 

will looked up. "Tony." 

Mike choked on air. "as in..tony stark?!"

"uhh yeah?"

mike laughed. "its so surreal to me that you can just, walk into tony starks home. i mean, wow your just amazing aren't you."

will smiled. he liked the fact mike wasn't pressuring him to say or do anything, he wasnt pushing questions about .... lonnie. and he wasn't constantly asking if will was okay. he was just..being normal..but nicer.

"I love you so much.." will said. "just in case i didnt make it clear enough these past two weeks."

mike smiled sweetly. "i know you do.. will for gods sake you took two bullets for me, even if they were made to only kill venom! you saved my life will, i know how much you love me. and i love you so much too."

will smiled, "i told you you werent dying for me." 

mike laughed. "i love how you think you have a choice in that." 

will smiled. "oh also i had no idea if those bullets were gonna work. they had never been tested before, it was like a last minute thing ive been working on it for only a few weeks."

mike stopped dead in his tracks. "you said what now? Will! you could have died?! are you insane?!"

will laughed. "im alive though am i not?" 

mike took wills hands in his. "please, my life means absolutely nothing if youre not in it."

will giggled. "i love you."

"i love you more"

"i love you most." 

"but."

will hesitated. why was there a but? 'but' normally led to break up.

"im not breaking up with you william dont worry" 

will let out the breath he didnt know he was holding. "please stop scaring me like that." 

"im sorry, but i just have to check, youve been locked in that room for 2 weeks, i just have to make sure you havent."

will realised what mike was talking about. "oh my god no! i promise mike!" 

mike sighed a sigh of relief. "i love you will."

will smiled. "lets just go see tony,"

"anything for you my love.."

A/N: GUYS THIS ISNT THE CHAPTER IVE BEEN WORKING ON THAT INES STILL SITTING IN MY NOTES APP BUT THIS IS JUST TO UOLD YOU OVER BC IT COULD STILL BE A FEW WEEKS😭