chapter 13

A/N: this is made up on the spot. Like all my other shit.

The wheelers and will sat at the table eating breakfast. Karen had made sausages eggs and bacon. She had also made pancakes and had cereal as well.

"So william," ted began. "How have you  been?"

Will smiled. "Just, will, is fine mr wheeler. But ive been okay!" He said.

"Oh yes of course, my apologies will. And you dont have to call me mr wheeler, ted is okay." Ted responded.

Will smiled in agreement.

"Willll," holly said impatiently.

"Yes holls? Whats the matter?" Will asked.

"After breakfast, can you play with meee?" She asked.

Mike rolled his eyes. "Holly, i think will would rather be with me." He said. Placing a hand on wills shoulder.

"I think you should mind your own damn business micheal. Youre not the only important wheeler in his life." Holly snapped back.

Karen pinched the bridge of her nose and ted sighed as if he had given up on life. Mike just stared at holly.

"Its okay mike, id love to play with holly for a bit. I'll only be in the next room!" Will giggled.

Holly smiled in enjoyment as mike agreed and they all continued eating breakfast.

"Well thank you mrs wheeler that was absolutely amazing! I should come to your house more often! Your food might just be better than aunt mays, dont tell her i said that though!" Will laughed.

Karen laughed aswell.

"Oh thank you dear, but no ones cooking is as good as your aunts! And please, call me karen! Or mom, as you are technically already my son in law!"

Mike choked on his orange juice. His eyes widened as he spluttered.

"Mom what the hell?!" He said exasperated.

"Oh hush micheal!"

"Will!" Holly said. "Lets go upstairs and play princesses!" She yelled as she tugged at wills sleeve restlessly.

Will laughed. "Okay okay! Im coming mrs stubborn!" He said. Lifting her off the ground with ease.

"Wow! Will i must admit you are stronger than you look!" Ted said. "What are you a superhero or something?!"

Once again mike choked on his drink. His family looked at him as he frantically explained that the comment was so funny it made him choke.

"I mean, i love and believe in will, but a superhero?! We all know will would burst about having to keep that secret." He laughed.

Will giggled. "Hes right! Any slight change in the way my life is going and im straight away blabbing about it to mike! I could never hide the fact that i was a superhero from him!"

The wheelers laughed as Holly and will went upstairs. Will just being relieved to have gotten out of that situation.

______________

Mike was bored. Will had been playing with holly for 47 minutes and 43 seconds according to mikes timer. And he wanted to see will.

He got up, left his room and went over to hollys room. He opened the door and as he did holly screamed.

"AHHHH! WILL SAVE MEE! A BIG. UGLY. SCARY. MONSTER HAS GOT INTO THE CASTLE!!" she yelled as she pointed at mike.

Mike sighed playfully. "Thats right! But im not any monster... im... THE TICKLE MONSTER!" He yelled as he tickled holly.

Holly was shrieking with joy through giggles.

"Dont worry my lady!" Will called as he exites hollys closet. "I shall save you!!"

Mike stopped tickling holly and looked at will. "Damn, coming out of the closet a second time are we byers?"

Will was dressed in mikes knight costume from a year before. But even with the helmet on. Mike could still see him turning that familiar shade of red.

"Shut up you hideous monster." Will said. "I shall save you princess holly!" He exclamied as he whacked mike on the head with a wooden sword.

Mike looked at will with his mouth hanging open. "Oh you did not just do that.  Youre gonns get it now!" He said attacking will with tickles. Soon will was laughing so much he was almost in tears. At some point holly started tickling mike and soon they were all tired. Laughing softly on the floor.

Mike smiled and planted a kiss on wills lips.

"Hey!" She pouted. "The knights supposed to kiss the princess. Thats it ends in fairytales!"

"Fairy tales must be extremely homophobic." Mike muttered.

Will just giggled and planted a kiss on hollys cheek. Holly grinned.

"Also whats homophobic?" She asked.

"When you dont like boys kissing boys or girls kissing girls." Mike said getting up.

"Ohh," holly said. "I kissed a girl once."

Mike and will just looked at holly.

"Sorry what?!" Mike said.

"Yeah! Mummy and nancy! They kiss me on the cheek all the time!"

A look of relief fell onto mikes face.

"Oh and also my best friend stacy kissed me once."

"WHAT-"

BREAKING NEWS, BANK ROBBERY HAPPENING AS WE BROADCAST. POLICE ARE ON THE SCENE. BUT ITS NOT ENOUGH.

Ahhh shit. Will thought. Well. Off i go.

"Oh i just remembered! Aunt may wanted to see me today. Id better be off if i want to make it to hers by 1. Tell your family i said byee!" He said as he rushed out.

"Stay safe!" Mike called. And kick their sorry butts. He thought as he smiled.

_________________

"Ewww bank robberies are so last season! Get a new illegal activity to do!" Spiderman said as he swung into action.

The 4 robbers had heavy machinery and robots with guns. They each wore a different cheap plastic mask. They were iron man, the hulk, captain america and black panther.

"Woah?! The avengers?! Oh my god im sucb a big fan!!" Spiderman said. "You guys rob banks now?! Bit low life if you ask me but, whatever floats your boat!" He said as he kicked one of them in the gut and threw the other two against a wall and webbed them there.

"Now where is iron man! You know, i tried to get in the avengers but you wouldn't let-"

BANG

"Me...." spiderman said. Looking at his side. It was bleeding. A lot. "Did, did you just shoot me?! Not cool buddy! And here i was thinking we were bonding!" He yelled as he webbed the final guy to the wall and webbed into and ally.

He winced as he leant against the wall and slid down to the floor.

He groaned in pain. "Ahh, shit... this hurts like a bitch!" He said as he tried to use his webs. "Ugh fuck. Thats great im out of web fluid"

Just then tony stark came rushing into the ally.

"Oh my god, underoos! I saw what happened and i tracked you using your communicator!" He took off spidermans mask and saw that his eyes were starting to close.

"Hey, hey hey hey! Dont you close your eyes do you hear me... spiderman- spider-" his voice faded in wills mind as he closed his eyes and the world turned black...