GUYS I WRITE OTHER SHIT YK

Guys yk i have another story right??

Okay in all honesty i just posted the first part today but i love the story line so much. Its an idea i cam uo with to go with a bl book i planned on writing when i was younger.

Because i ended up writing a fantasy novel instead (which might become its own story aswell and it will also have a byler knockoff version if you want) i gave up on the idea of writing this book so i wanted to share my creative skills on this platform.

Dont get me wrong i love this story with my whole BADUSSY and im going to continue to write it. But i love my more self made ideas aswell rather than a more known alternate universe.

But i just want to say thank you for the love and support!

1.9k reads was way more than i could even imagine and i believe 938th place in byler which is so fucking cool i mean ik theres a LOT of byler so that's a really good position.

Your comments give me life istg and i love the way you guys just accept that my spelling can be a lil shit and my wording of certain phrases are straight up bullshittery.

But overall thank you so much and you have no idea how happy this makes me.

Until my bitch ass can be arsed to write another chapter,

Bye for nowz

Strangieee