Chenji (Fluff)

Genre: fluff
Description: as long as chenle is in jisung's arms he's safe and sound.

laying in bed, right on top of the love of his life, chenle doesn't need anything else. moments like these he treasures most. jisung has his hand across chenle's waist while the other one is softly going through his hair. chenle is hugging jisung's waist like a koala, his head resting on the younger's chest. they don't say anything and they don't need to. they feel each other's love as it is.

chenle has been in and out of consciousness for quite some time now and the younger must have noticed that.

"love, go to sleep. i will be right here with you when you wake up." softly said jisung, now drawing circles on chenle's back.

"mmm don't wanna. i wanna keep cuddling." said chenle, looking up to his boyfriend.

jisung chuckled and pecked chenle's plump lips.

"alright alright, whatever you want." smiled jisung, hugging chenle tighter.

chenle moved up from his position so now he was basically straddling jisung. the chinese wrapped his hands around the younger's nape and buried his face in the korean's neck. jisung, in return, put his head on chenle's shoulder and took in the older's scent.

"i love you zhong chenle." softly said jisung, making chenle smile.

"i love you too park jisung."

chenle gently pulled away, making jisung raise his head in confusion. chenle cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips. jisung pouted and chenle giggled at his face.

"that was too short, i want more!" jisung crossed his arms.

"ok ok you big baby." chenle closed the space between them and attached his lips to jisung's.

the kiss was slow and passionate. they poured every ounce of love they have for each other into it. jisung's hands rested on chenle's waist while chenle's hands were tangled in jisung's hair. they pulled away and brought their foreheads together. they smiled at each other and felt so lucky and happy to have met.

"forever together" they softly said to each other. 

word count: 344
a/n: surprising y'all with a super short fluff 🫣