Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift

'Newcomer Jenna Ortega now in Scream XI' you read on your phone and smiled, You're happy for her but also a bit sad. You've known her since you two were 10 years old but lost contact when you were like 17/18. Sometimes you listen to your old fav songs just for memories.

Flashback. You and Jenna are dancing in your room to the theme song of Liv and Maddie. "When you say yeahh I say noooo" you sing loudly. "When you say stop, all I wanna do is go go go" Jenna sings along. "You-you- the other half of me-me ...." You're singing together. "Girls, it's bedtime" you got interrupted by your mom. "Muuum, please, we're 12 years old!" "Ok, half an hour, but then go!" she closes the door behind her "Yeah!" you and Jenna are hugging and jumping "Yay" Flashback ends.

Yeah, that was definitely a good time. You were best friends, now she is a famous actress and you're a singer. Next week your band has a concert in LA and you've got an idea, a very silly idea. You'll sing a song for her. Well, just the chorus and it's a cover but it's for her. Maybe she'll see it, so you try.

Time skip: The concert.

"I can see the end, as it begins, my one condition is..." your band member sag "Now, sorry for pause the song, but the chorus will be sung by y/n, for an old friend that was very important for her... y/n." "Yeah, so, guys, this girl was my best friend and we got more with the time, well, no matter, that's for you" you started to sing "Say you'll remember me/standing in a nice dress/staring at the sunset, babe/red lips and rosy cheeks/say you'll see me again/even if if it's just in your/wildest dreams/ahhh ahhh/wildest dreams/ahhh ah" The crowd was silent while you sang, but now there was a huge applause.

Flashback. You and Jenna are 15 years old, sitting on the beach, enjoying the rest. "Y/n... I know we're best friends and I really don't want to ruin anything, but..." Jennas voice failed. "Jen, u can tell me everything, u know?" "Yes y/n, but I rly don't wanna ruin anything" She said quietly. "Tell me, I promise that nothing will be ruined!" you say. "I love you y/n" "I love you too Jen, we're best friends, that's normal" "But I love you more than a best friend!" "Oh.." you said. "Look, now I ruined it!" Jenna said and tears strated running down her cheeks.

"No, you didn't ruin anything, it's just.. I love you too, Jen. I think as much as you do. Well, more than a best friend." You said and tried to comfort her. She looked up to you. "Really?" she whispered. You nodded and softly wiped her tears away. Jenna leaned in, but stopped before you lips touched each others. She looked in your eyes, silently asked for permission. You smiled and closed your eyes. A her lips touched yours, you felt like a whole zoo in your body. Everything tingled and you just enjoyed the moment. Then you wrapped your arm around her, she laid her head on your shoulder and you watched the sunset. Flashback ends.

You're standing on the stage, in front of you a big crowd and a single teardrop falling down from your eye. It hurts to remember all these times.

Flashback ."Y/n,... I have to tell you something" Jenna said. "Do you wanna break up with me?" "No, I love you, but... my family decided to move away from here and... I'm just 17, I have to go with them, if I want or not. It's far away from Atlanta, we're going to Los Angles. I don't know why, but we're going next week" she said while tears running down her cheeks. Flashback ends.

Now you're here. At the place where your girlfriend moved 3 years ago. You never saw her again. Then you remembered something. At the same day, exactly two years ago, you called her the last time, heard her voice the last time. Then you never heard each other again.

Confronted with to much memories and emotions you ran off the stage and sat down under a single tree, crying, sobbing, hurtfully remembering all these times with Jenna.

You just calmed down when you felt a warm hand on your shoulder and heard a familiar voice saying "Hi... y/n"

Part 2??