Chapter 23

Naruto was doing yoga when Shino came home that evening. She immediately perked up and ran over to hug him. Shino kissed her forehead before returning and heading into the shower as he glanced at the dining table to see Naruto's creations for the day waiting for consumption. He patted his now soft stomach and concluded he needed to go back into toned shape but not right now. College was the time to get fat and stressed out before getting that degree and losing weight by stressing over the lack of options with that degree. 

He walked out to see Naruto actually plating food instead of sweets and they settled down for dinner. "How was your day?" Naruto pulled a knee up to her chest as she ate. Her days had been getting boring with nothing but baking but she didn't want to voice her concerns as she understood Shino was already stressed from his workload. 

Shino took a moment of silence before looking at her across the table. "I missed you," It was said softly, that fond tone Naruto found endearing. 

"I missed you too," Naruto smiled at him. "If anything, it gets lonely when you aren't around." 

"Do you miss high school days?" 

Naruto nodded. "I do, we were hung over each other. I know it can't always be that." 

"Don't worry, soon things will change when I graduate, we'll get married and settled down back in Konoha and we can spend the time doing whatever you want," Shino promised. Naruto smiled and they continued eating dinner before settling down with sweets and a movie before bed. 

Shino had a craving for Naruto who must have been teasing him to wear a see-through night dress that barely covered her naked body. Her hair was tied into a simple ponytail as she sat at her vanity table applying night lotion to her body. Naruto turned to him and while in most cases Naruto in Shino's eyes was vibrant and cute she was looking at him with a seductive gaze. "Shino," She called, Shino was amused and walked over to her. 

"Yes?" He responded. 

"Am I being too forward?" She looked away shyly, her cheeks becoming red. Shino reached down and turned her chin back to face him and tilted her head back. 

"What do you want me to do to you?" 

She purred as she reached out to Shino's joggers, pulling them down and opening her mouth to swallow him. Shino cursed mentally as it had been a while since they'd done anything sexually. He tested her limits a bit, she did have a little gag and avoided going that far down her throat, he didn't need to hurt her like that. He let her take her pace and as she worked her way up Shino could feel himself getting excited as he moaned, caressing her ponytail as he thrusted into her mouth. The blonde's eyes were glazed, her lips a beautiful pink from being stretched. Her nipples were erect and her hand was cupping her pussy which was getting wet from her actions. Her big blue eyes were begging for him to let it out in her mouth and Shino didn't deny her as she swallowed eagerly before pulling off. 

"You were so good Naruto," Shino kissed her softly as he picked her up in his arms. He fell back into bed, his head on their pillows as he pulled Naruto onto his face as she clutched the headboard of their bed. "Let me reward you." 

"Ahh~" Naruto cried out as Shino licked her pussy lips, her thighs trembled as his tongue stroked her as sucked on her juices. He played with her clit before putting his tongue as deep as he could inside her. Her breath caught in her throat as his tongue fucked her. She had to hold herself back from putting her cunt into his mouth as everything rational left her. She wanted to ride his face and Shino knew this as he urged her with his hands holding her smooth waist. Naruto rolled her hips, moaning wantonly as Shino treated her ladybits to such sweet pleasure. "I can't stand it!" She was pressing her thighs on either side of his head. "Shino I'm too weak, I already want to come." 

Her toes curled as Shino suddenly picked up the pace, her hands were in his hair as she came, and Shino's tongue felt her walls close in on him, milking his appendage skillfully. He wondered how good his cock would feel being inside her walls. He couldn't wait until they worked themselves up to that stage.