𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥 ; n. sully

ˢᵃᵘᵈᵃᵈᵉ

neteyam sully 𝔁 fem! reader
𝕒𝕧𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕣: 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

❝ a pretty pearl for a pretty girl. ❞

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐱𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬. They were walking across the beach, shoving one another good-naturedly with joking jabs.

He was surprised that he felt comfortable in their presence, and that they were actually quite funny when they weren't trailing behind Ao'nung like lost ilu's. 

"So, you do not swing through trees?" Rotxo questioned.

"How many times do I have to say so for it to go through your thick skull?" Neteyam questioned with a smirk, causing the boy and the others to break out into snickers, shaking their heads.

Neteyam grinned at them, before his attention was brought to the water. The sea was beautiful, glistening in the bright sunlight, but an even prettier sight arose from the lapping waters. Your eyes opened, revealing the light green irises of your big eyes, gaze casting forward as you let out a breath. Neteyam blinked rapidly, his mouth parting slightly as he watched you swing a woven sack over your shoulder which was filled with clams, before a stunning smile pulled at your lips as he heard the sounds of girlish laughter. 

He turned slightly, finding Tsireya and two other girls running towards you, embracing you in a soft hug as they greeted you. Your smile was infectious, for Neteyam found himself grinning from ear to ear. Rotxo glanced over, wondering why the boy was so quiet, before he smirked mischievously as he came up beside him, crossing his arms.

"She will squash you like bug," he stated with a shake of his head.

"Who is she?" Neteyam demanded.

Rotxo sighed, facing the boy who continued gazing at you from afar. "Her name is Y/N. Best singer and dancer in the entire village."

"How do I get to know her?" the forest na'vi wondered. 

"Get to know her? Why don't you ask every other boy here?" Rotxo snickered. 

"I'll find a way," Neteyam murmured, eyes widening as you locked gazes with him. He didn't know what to expect, but he found himself cracking an awkward smile and wave as you offered him a cat-like grin, the other girls giggling around you as they whisked you off back into the village. 

For the past few days, you had been aware of the newcomer following after you. He had struck up small and meaningless conversations such as pointing out the weather, or the commenting on the many rope jewelry you made. That was one of your main hobbies, and you were known across the village for your beautiful creations, combining twine and seashells into pretty necklaces, bracelets and waistbands. You would go out every few days, and search for clams that promised you a luminous pearl and take long walks along the beach to find shells, Tsireya often accompanying you.